It's official: First order in NL.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I got a message from my dealer today that my order in the Netherlands is the first one in the country (confirmed by Ford NL). This made my dealer kinda happy since he can now say I sold the first one in the country. It may actually get some media coverage as well. We'll see how that goes. Currently expected build month is May. Delivery in August?
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Score! Hope you get it sooner than that though

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I got a message from my dealer today that my order in the Netherlands is the first one in the country (confirmed by Ford NL). This made my dealer kinda happy since he can now say I sold the first one in the country. It may actually get some media coverage as well. We'll see how that goes. Currently expected build month is May. Delivery in August?
Congrats :cheers:. Build month May I am guessing you will have it by July :)

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Nice! Considering the Dutch pricing it might as well be the only order :) Or did they lower the prices recently?

OP
OP
Lord Thunder

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Nice! Considering the Dutch pricing it might as well be the only order :) Or did they lower the prices recently?
They lowered the pricing to be in line with the rest of Europe (before the ridiculous emission tax). The tax (and fuel prices) is the main reason to get 'only' an Ecoboost here. I also got a 10% discount on top of the lowered price. :D

Sponsored

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
They lowered the pricing to be in line with the rest of Europe (before the ridiculous emission tax). The tax (and fuel prices) is the main reason to get 'only' an Ecoboost here. I also got a 10% discount on top of the lowered price. :D
You got a discount? WOW! :thumbsup: They told me that the supply is so limited, they do not give any discounts at all... Nice :)

OP
OP
Lord Thunder

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
You got a discount? WOW! :thumbsup: They told me that the supply is so limited, they do not give any discounts at all... Nice :)
I am guessing the discount was given by the dealer because they were hoping to score a "first", which they now did ;)

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Maybe if Ford expects media attention on that VIN, maybe it'll slow down the line that day and 'your' car will be sure to have all the body panels aligned properly, etc. ;)

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)

Congrats (gefeliciteerd Erwin), I Bought mine GT a couple months ago.
I am the first Dutch guy I quess who owned one at that time.
I am lucky that I am living in States. :)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That is awesome! Congratulations!!

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Congratz !

About 115Miles more South, Belgium that is, no confirmation whatsoever while the order is in since 21/01.....

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
congratz
may your car be delivered soon

OP
OP
Lord Thunder

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Congratz !

About 115Miles more South, Belgium that is, no confirmation whatsoever while the order is in since 21/01.....
I agreed on their offer (against the old price) on February the 3rd, signed the physical paperwork on the 5th. I guess a "thanks" is in place for our fellow M6G forumite Ericc B, for dropping me a hint earlier this week. He found out there was only one official sale order recorded with the importer (Ford NL) at that time and that it came from my area. :cool:
Sponsored