ISSUE RESOLVED Spent my last penny with CJ Pony Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I called last week to use some AT&T rewards cards I had left over. I was going to buy a clutch extension pedal, use the rewards cards, the m6g coupon code, and my points from being a return customer. The remainder going on my debit card. Anthony could not get the rewards cards to work so I told him I would contact AT&T with the problem and call him back when I had good rewards cards to use...AT&T said it could take 6 weeks.

This week I have two charges on my debit card, one for the amount I authorized and one for the balance that I did not authorize and was going to call Anthony back when I had the correct rewards cards.

I called and spoke to Joe today after not having a response to the emails I sent for the past 3 days. He told me that I could send the clutch extension back and they would give me a full refund. He said they would not handle the shipping, even though I had not authorized the shipment in the first place. He said since I gave them my debit card info and Anthony couldn't get in touch with me (complete bullshit, I answer every call that comes into my phone, it is a work phone), that they just went ahead and processed the order.

After this goes up, I'm calling my bank and issuing a unauthorized charge for the charges CJPP decided to authorize on my behalf. Then I bet they will be willing to pay the shipping for the extension back.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Update: they have emailed me the return label. This will be resolved as soon as I get a full refund.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Update: the part cjpp wasn't supposed to send was received and as soon as I get my full refund from my bank or cjpp, their part will be sent back.

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
If they sent you a return label, whats the hold up in you sending the part back to get a refund?

Sponsored

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
If they sent you a return label, whats the hold up in you sending the part back to get a refund?
Because the full refund they were processing on Wednesday still has not hit my bank. And I'm not going to be screwed out of the money and try working with them again on a solution. But as soon as their refund hits or my bank OK's the dispute and credits my checking account, they will get the part back. It is ready to go, didn't even open the package.

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
I have had good luck with CJPP. The only thing that I wish they would do is get away from UPSSurepost on the free shipping. I am not big on that tie to USPS for shipping. Anything having to do with the post office makes me nervous. I believe they have options on their site for shipping other than free though.

OhNo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Could never figure out why people would go the steps to burn a business on a public forum rather than being civil and resolving the matter within the company so others don't have to see this. #GodBlessBill

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Could never figure out why people would go the steps to burn a business on a public forum rather than being civil and resolving the matter within the company so others don't have to see this. #GodBlessBill

BABY WANTS IT NOW.

It's because no one on forums treats these vendors like real businesses like they all absolutely are.

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have had good luck with CJPP. The only thing that I wish they would do is get away from UPSSurepost on the free shipping. I am not big on that tie to USPS for shipping. Anything having to do with the post office makes me nervous. I believe they have options on their site for shipping other than free though.
The post office makes you nervous? They are a fantastic option (not a big fan of the UPS/USPS handoff but the post office itself is great and gives you a lot of protection.

Sponsored
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray

Did you read my posts? I called, emailed and pm'd before making this thread. I think your man crush is hindering your ability to read lol.

Steve even told me that Anthony at cjpp should have asked to keep my card info "on file", which he did not. Why would I want some guy I've never met to keep my debit card information on file? I'm now waiting 5 business days for a new debit card and still waiting on the refund cjpp was working on last Wednesday for a part I didn't authorize to be ordered in the first place. I've been transferring money for gas, food, etc to a different card just to pay day to day expenses- such a PITA. Would you say this deserves a positive response and review? Lol the only person to even apologize for the screw up was Steve on here and he didn't even have his hand in this screw up to begin with. And I've talked to Anthony, Matt, Steve, and Joe at cjpp now.

I had nothing but good things to say about my order with them the first time. This is a complete mess that obviously needed public attention to get a solution that was fair and reasonable. It was not my first attempt at a solution.

OhNo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Oh. Ya. I forgot. When anything doesn't go anyone's way we take to social media and let everyone know that someone made a mistake.

OhNo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
The logical thing would of been to look on a sponsor tab and send Steve a message in private. Instead you skipped ahead and put the whole company on blast.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
The logical thing would of been to look on a sponsor tab and send Steve a message in private. Instead you skipped ahead and put the whole company on blast.

Did you still not see where I said I sent a pm? Would you like me to post the time stamp on the pm compared to when I made this post? I can post my call logs and emails if it helps you understand what I've already stated more than once as well.

Take a deep breath and re-read the thread before posting anymore man, maybe you will be less confused.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that me contacting cjpp 5 times before making this post was not enough? 1 pm, 2 phone calls and 2 emails just so you know...

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Oh. Ya. I forgot. When anything doesn't go anyone's way we take to social media and let everyone know that someone made a mistake.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.