Sponsored

ISC SUSPENSION N1 Coilovers vs BMR springs/FRPP S/S vs Steeda springs/FRPP S/S

solshinobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium , Kona Blue, 10 Spd Auto
Ok, I know we don't know a lot on these new coil overs but I am getting my mods together for my suspension work with my wheels and tires. I'm staying with 19x10s F and 19x11s R. I have a 15 GT PP. I've read MustangCollector thread on the referenced suspension so here we go.

I'm comparing ISC SUSPENSION N1 Coilovers Track

http://www.lethalperformance.com/isc-suspension-s550-mustang-n1-coil-over-kit-track.html

vs BMR SP083 springs/FRPP Shocks and Struts
http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=1578&superpro=0

vs Steeda ultra lite linear springs/FRPP Shocks and Struts.

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-ultralite-springs-linear-2015-gt-v6-555-8211/

I've always loved pushing a car that handles well mainly driven on the street with frequent spirited driving. I may track and quarter mile this car so i really want something that is an above average all around performer.

Anyone have any experience with the ISC coil overs? Should i go for a more well known coil over? That's a heck of a deal if it can deliver reliably. I have read how the Steeda ultra lite linears perform with FRPP Shocks and struts but i don't know the compression rate numbers where with BMR, I do but have heard anyone say anything on the combo mentioned above. I'm really stuck between those 3 so far, PLEASE help lol.
Sponsored

Last edited:

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
OP
OP
solshinobi

solshinobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium , Kona Blue, 10 Spd Auto
ISC coil overs are a good entry level coil over. I've sold a lot of them in the past and preferred them over BC coil overs.

I just ordered BMR SP083 springs/FRPP Shocks and Struts. Here is a link to the FRPP shocks and struts for $511. I have had cars with entry level coil overs before and got tired of it on the street.

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/suspension-mustang/2015-2016-mustang-track-strut-and-shock-kit/m-18000-f/
Thanks evo8904! These are the type of experiences i am looking for. When you get a chance to test out the BMR SP083 springs/FRPP Shocks and Struts combo, please tell us and post pics.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Thanks evo8904! These are the type of experiences i am looking for. When you get a chance to test out the BMR SP083 springs/FRPP Shocks and Struts combo, please tell us and post pics.
Sure, I'll do a write up on them. I will compare it to my currant setup, steeda linear springs with PP/viking shock and strut setup.

Lincomac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Re coilovers

I am looking for good coilovers for my 2016 GT. I installed Eibach Sportlines & they dump the car way too far. It's tucking tire all around & almost looks riced. The rear defuser & body makes it appear lower in the back. The hood is big enough as it is. The car needs a half inch rake. The Eibach are also softer at the top being progressive than the non PP springs I had. I can no longer get 0-60 in under 4.9 seconds.
I am wondering if anyone had run coilovers on the S550 & which is great bang for the buck. I ran Stance Pro Comps on my 350Z & all the dampeners blew in under 1500 miles. All leaked & car got bouncy & 2
Was bottoming out. I had to pay for built replacements at cost. No more crap coilovers. BC is in the same family. I know KW V3's are awesome but are $2,500. What is a good coilover that is stiffer than PP & a super handler? I don't mind if the rear is OEM type as long as I have height adjustability. I want to get it even looking or maybe a 1/4-1/2 rake. The 350Z is designed this way it not only works well, but allows great command of the vehicle. The 2016 GT feels like this huge hood & low rear end that gets even lower with tge Eibachs. It looks 1/2 lower in back. Maybe Koni Yellows or sports would help but Eibach isn't what it used to be. Any info on a great coilover would be great. Spring rates would be good to know.
Sponsored