Introduce yourself!!

unclestu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
New from NJ

Hi everyone
It has been a while since my last Mustang a 1990 GT convertible red with white leather and top. I just got a new 2015 GT convertible in white with ceramic leather interior. A lot has changed since the last one. :)
Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hi everyone
It has been a while since my last Mustang a 1990 GT convertible red with white leather and top. I just got a new 2015 GT convertible in white with ceramic leather interior. A lot has changed since the last one. :)
Welcome aboard..I know the feeling. My last was a 90 lx5.0 with a stick.:cheers:

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hello everyone,

First time Mustang owner checking in.

I picked up a 2015 Mustang GT PP 6MT in Competition Orange on Saturday. I have just over 500 miles on it in 36 hours, picked it up with 8.8 miles.

Really loving the car so far.
Welcome and glad your loving the GT...Ha!.surprised the whole "competition orange" member name wasn't used yet.:)

GT_Bonn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guenther
Vehicle(s)
GT EU Premium ruby red
Hi all,

I ordered a GT Premium Fastback manual ruby red on June 20th. It's hard to wait. And I whish the car will arrive before christmas!

It's my first Ford and the first non-domestic car for me.

I live in Bonn, Germany.

Best regards,
Guenther

Sponsored

kpwv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Picked up my first Mustang last night. 2015 Ruby Red GT. The more I drive it, the more I'm lovin it. It's really a weird feeling getting looks as I drive it around.

Tomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mazda RX-7; 2016 Ecoboost PP O.W.
Just placed my order for an Oxford White 2016 Ecoboost. Hello all. Not my first rodeo.

Rog13GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 GT/CS
Hello everyone. Like others I've been lurking around for a while. I have a 13 GT California Special, which I like, but I love the look what Ford did with the new S550. Congrats to you new '15 owners.

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
Hello guys. I bought a 2015 RS1 a few weeks back and am already going crazy with mods. I'm loving the car so far and can't wait to finish off the performance mods I have planned.

So far I've added the following:
MMR Cold Air Intake
JMS BoostMax and PedalMax Chips
MRT Hood Struts
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
Steeda Throttle Body Spacer

Future Performance upgrades are:
Vortech Intercooler
MRT Turbo-Back Exhaust
TurboSmart Blow Off Valve
TurboSmart Wastegate Actuator

Once all that is done I'll probably remove the JMS chips and get a Dyno tune. I already have an SCT X4 from my previous car. So exciting to have a new car to mod out!

troberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350 ordered, 08 bullitt, 14 stingray 3lt Z51
Hello everyone, Tim Roberts from Louisville Ky. I have not been a member of Mustang6g very long. I became a member when I ordered my 2016 Shelby GT350 in Avalanche grey with black stripes and white accents. I have to say I am very glad I joined this group. I have learned a lot of valuable needed information. Thanks for that. My vehicle is set for build early to mid September and to arrive at dealership sometime first week of October (I hope anyway ??)

Sponsored

nolan9832

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Hi

Been lurking for a while:), Just ordered a new 2016 Mustang EB in Deep Impact Blue with PP to replace my current Fusion.

This will be my first Pony and can't wait :D

JonnyK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium Ecoboost
Hey everyone new to the forum today. name is jon.k from newfoundland Canada. recently purchased 2015 mustang ecoboost premium.
DSC_4860.jpg

rkunk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Bob in Cincinnati

Hello all. I am a newbie as I purchased my 2015 Mustange a few weeks ago. It's a V6. I joined the forum a couple weeks ago. First Ford I've owned in 30+ years. This generation Mustang lured me from the bowtie side of the world.

So far the only thing I've done is replaced the interior lights with LED type and I've also had the brake calipers painted red. I've got a few things planned but I have my daughter getting married in about 7 weeks so I've got to wait and be patient. Weddings are very expensive and thank goodness I only have one daughter.

Here's a picture of my girl simply named Betty when I picked her up from the dealership with 11 miles on it. For those that are of my age/generation it's short for Black Betty which is a song from a group named Ram Jam.

I look forward to inpout from the group when I consider mods to be completed.

Bob in Cincinnati
image.jpg

bluefirestarter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang GT PP1 401a
New to the forum. Picked up my EB Mustang Aug 27th. First time Ford owner and loving my car so far!

Sponsored