Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
That's it! I'm moving to Georgia! Reading you loud and clear! I'm from the sticks in central PA where a K&N drop in voided a customers warranty. Absolutely ridiculous right? I'm happy to hear there's still some shops/dealers out there that are able to swing this
Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
That's it! I'm moving to Georgia! Reading you loud and clear! I'm from the sticks in central PA where a K&N drop in voided a customers warranty. Absolutely ridiculous right? I'm happy to hear there's still some shops/dealers out there that are able to swing this

Good lord that's ridiculous. We put a Whipple on a coyote at my dealership a few months ago, guy did the lower of the 2 tunes to keep his powertrain warranty. Had gear whine, re-built his rear end. No issues :cheers: Come on down! We'd love to have ya.

My last dealership used to have a dyno in the back and everything. :D

Tye1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang I4 6MT
Hello everyone! I was introduced to this page by the guys at MAPerformance. What a professional and very helpful group of individuals!
I live in Washington state and will be looking into purchasing a new Ecoboost Mustang next year. I test drove one over the weekend and it COMPLETELY changed my outlook of this car! First time ever for that matter. I know the 5.0 is world of difference but I like being different and this one really caught my attention.

Anyway, I'll be doing more research and learning as much as I can here on the forums. MAPerformance was a HUGE help over the phone and I can't thank them enough with their aftermarket support for the platform, including more items to come.
I'm a moderator on one of the Evo facebook pages (Yes...previous Evo owner) and am not new to the forum culture. Just new to this group! ;-)

oldrnslwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F-150, '15 Mustang V6
New guy trying a test post,.... Going to buy a '15 GT very soon.

~X~

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Hi everyone! Just purchased an EcoBoost Premium yesterday and I'm loving everything about it so far. Hell of an upgrade from my Genesis Coupe in every way! This is my first Mustang (and I'm already getting hell for it, lol) but not my first domestic or turbo'd car.

I'm sure it won't take long before I start modding this car so I'm looking forward to getting to know more about the Mustang community and aftermarket. Thanks!

Sponsored

Vnoelg27

VNoelG27
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Ecoboost

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Ummm...yeah....I was...ummmm....just kidding about putting in a K&N drop in filter in mine...yep. You know, just for the record!;)

JRivera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, PP
Hello everyone, I'm Jorge. I recently joined this forum after reading through it for about a month. I currently have a 2013 GT coupe, waiting on my 2016 GT convertible. I also previously owned a 1999 GT convertible, loved that car. Had it for over eight years before I sold it. Anyways, I have found a lot of good info, and discussions on this forum, definitely glad I joined.

Last edited:

Pintoracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
15 V6 051A Deep Impact Blue Reverse sensors
Hello Everyone! Bryan, 47, here in Louisiana. I've always been a fan of Mustangs. Saying that, I've had chances to buy and there were always things that got in the way of that happening. Wife, kid, house, and all the other reasons and excuses for not getting a car that I've always wanted. Well, after a recent divorce and totally crappy past couple of years, I decided it was time to treat myself. Got a V6 051a in Deep impact Blue. Of course, I would have loved to have the GT PP. But, finances just wouldn't allow that. I'd rather be in the V6 Mustang than not have one at all. The V6 is plenty fast and there's always mods down the road. It gets plenty of stares and thumbs up! I'm always getting compliments on the car wherever I go. Love it!!!! :cheers:

Here she is!
Tint is done.

The day I got her!!!

another pic for the hell of it!

I really look forward to hanging out here and learning all there is to learn about our wonderful cars.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Hello Everyone!!

I've always owned and been a big corvette fan; however the new Mustangs REALLY caught my eye over this past year. I'm new to forums and have been reading through the numerous threads and posts over the past month. They have all been very informative and helpful in feeding the Mustang bug that bit me.

Well I went down yesterday and joined the Ford Mustang Family. :ford: :headbang:.

I placed my order for:
- 2016 GT Coupe Premium Ruby Red
- Performance Package
- Equipment Group 400A
- Recaro Leather Seats
- Red Line
- Enhanced Security Package
- Premier Trim w/ Color Accent Group

Build List (straight from delivery):
- Whipple 2.9L SC w/ 132mm TB, Dual 11" fans, NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs, MSD Fuel Pump Booster
- Bassani Catback 3" X-Crossover & race Muffler System
- Ford Racing Handling Pack
- Cilajet Paint Sealer, FAB, Hide
- Llumar Window Tint
- Steed Hood Struts
- Gorilla Lug Nuts - Black

I was able to purchase the car using the X-Plan (Thanks to the info read on the forum). Now the hardest part starts.....WAITING :doh: I will be sending a PM to Deysha with the dealer info and order number so she can possibly help with tracking. I will also be looking into the COTUS system. My salesperson said he will be in constant contact when he has the DORA number and when a VIN # is assigned and keep track of the delivery date for me. One advantage the salesperson said was since I bought it from Galpin Ford and they are the largest Ford dealer in the USA that they get cars shipped to them by full rail cars so Ford builds their cars ordered in large batches so they can fill the entire rail car(s) (we'll see?)

Thanks again to everyone on the forum and your postings. Looking forward to being an active member and getting to know you.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Welcome to the 2016 waiting club, SCRuby! I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping for a speedy build as well! You aren't messing around! That's awesome that you can afford to put that many mods on your car from the get go. Enjoy!

Lowrider

Drive Fast...Live Slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A poorman's coupe
Howdy all...

Call me Julius and this is my first Stang aka Black-Beast. I picked her up 4 days ago and I'm happy to join this forum and learn more about the Coyote. I came from a 2015 STi. I will always have a special place for Subarus in my heart. But for now I cannot be more happy with this car. It is gorgeous...Well done Ford!!!

As of now..I have no major mods planned. I 'm just enjoying driving it. An exhaust sometime in the future but they are damn spendy...$1500 for a Borla sport catback.

Some quick shots taken...It has not been detailed yet. I told the dealer not wash it.

Coyote 5.0
by Beges, on Flickr

50 years
by Beges, on Flickr

Black Beast
by Beges, on Flickr

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Thanks ZIGZGT! Yeah this is the first car that I'm actually doing any major mods other than cosmetic. Looking forward to seeing posts when members start getting their 2016's and seeing some of the pictures!

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Did they give you a priority number? I'm an 11. Hopefully you're 10 or 11.
Sponsored