Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
First Post! I've got a Shadow Black Base GT with PP and Recaros on order that should be here by the end of the week. I'm pretty excited to get into my first Mustang! Since the weather is still so crappy right now in the Ottawa Valley, Stock PP size winter tires are going on right away. Basic mods will come in time: Springs, wheels/tires, cat back etc. I'm happy to be part of such a knowledgeable group, and I can't wait to get some seat time in the new car!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. :)
Sponsored

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hey guys and gals.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I got my '16 this past weekend. Lurked on the site for quite some time educating myself before pulling the trigger. Thanks to this community for all the great information. It helped me get my ride for well below MSRP, and know more than the sales people at the lot!

First Mustang since an '85 LX Foxbody I had in the mid-90's during high school.
:cheers:

'16 Deep Impact Blue Base GT w/ PP
Congrats on your new purchase! Do you have any plans for your car as of right now?

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
Congrats on your new purchase! Do you have any plans for your car as of right now?
In the short term I'm going to feel out the suspension upgrades that came with the Performance Package. So far I'm really glad I went that route. The car handles great. Only change I may make right now would be the springs. That's mainly a personal preference though in look alone. I'm a fan of a little less wheel gap.

Past that I will probably update the exhaust with an H Pipe and an axle-back, and throw in a CAI and tune. The car is my daily, but will see some spirited driving and the random track weekend with some buddies. So nothing too extreme.

Comporange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium in Competition Orange
Hi guys (and gals),

I'm Charlie. I picked up a '16 Ecoboost Premium this week, and I'm loving it. It's my daily drive so I don't plan on any heavy mods, just to take care of it and keep it looking as good as new. I've always wanted a Mustang, and figured that now that I have a house, a wife, and a good job - it just the right time to get the car I've always imagined - an Orange Mustang!

I'm on A/S tires for now since Indiana winters aren't fun for performance tires, but maybe once I wear the stock tires out I'll switch to dedicated summer and winters.

Sponsored

bmcgc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT convertible
Hello all,

The misses and I just started the dance on which new Mustang do we buy. Our current is a 94 GT convertible 5.0/5 speed. 54,000 miles, bone stock except for the wheels and stereo. It rides and drives like new, no leaks, everything works, even has the original 22 year old top. It also has red leather which only a handful of 94s had.

Ive owned many Mustangs over the years, the last new one was a 2005, then lost interest in the look until the 2015s came out, so Im ready to buy again.

I sold two 65s last year, a 200 six and a C-code 289, both really nice cars.

The F100 is my other 4 wheel toy.
Lowered.jpg

Swedish Meatballs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobias
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium - California Special
Hi guys (and gals),

I'm Charlie. I picked up a '16 Ecoboost Premium this week, and I'm loving it. It's my daily drive so I don't plan on any heavy mods, just to take care of it and keep it looking as good as new. I've always wanted a Mustang, and figured that now that I have a house, a wife, and a good job - it just the right time to get the car I've always imagined - an Orange Mustang!

I'm on A/S tires for now since Indiana winters aren't fun for performance tires, but maybe once I wear the stock tires out I'll switch to dedicated summer and winters.
Hi Comporange, Columbus IN here :)

Congrats on the car.

bmcgc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT convertible
That sounds like crap.

Why-o-why would you screw with the emissions?

steveespo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PPL2, 2017 F-150 XLT SCREW
Hi, steveespo here, just picked up my '16 300A GT with PP and Recaros. Love the car, have already installed the GT350R steering wheel, Ford Performance hood struts and air/oil separator. Been a Mustang man for 33 years and have been running my 2011 on track for the past 5 1/2. Glad to be part of the group.
Steve

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Hey guys new to the forum and the world of Mustangs! I just purchased a 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium (w/ Performance Package) and I love it! I have put a Borla Catback ATAK exhaust on it and have a Airaid CAI on the way. Looking to absorb some knowledge from fellow members!

Robertyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium and 2015 Nissan GTR
Just picked up a new Black 2016 Premium A6 with 401A group Nav, Dark stainless 19" wheels, clear interior trim, rear park assist, security, and I think that pretty much it. Nice car, pretty tight, and a lot of car for $40k flat. Sucks you cannot get the brembos on the autos, but the wife is going to daily it, and auto it is.

I'll be driving the hell out of this thing too, and I'll mod it if I can keep it quiet enough for the wife. I think Hellion turbos are in this car's future. I can't leave stuff alone, and longtubes/blower is going to be far too much in the noise department. I can make my own car as loud as I want, but I'll get wife-stabbed if this GT ends up Nascar loud, haha.

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Hi, steveespo here, just picked up my '16 300A GT with PP and Recaros. Love the car, have already installed the GT350R steering wheel, Ford Performance hood struts and air/oil separator. Been a Mustang man for 33 years and have been running my 2011 on track for the past 5 1/2. Glad to be part of the group.
Steve
Welcome. I recognize one of those photos from the MCA40th Open Track sign up. I'll be in Indy too.

CutterWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sup all!

CutterWolf here, currently working on my new build of a 2015 Black GT. Here are some pic's of my last build that some of you may have seen.

Gileseman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang 289, 16 Mustang GT
Truly appreciate all the information and posts on the forum. Been following for a while, getting as much information as I can. Picked up the 2016 on Friday and it is taking every once of control to properly break it in.

GT Premium, Magnetic, 401A, PP, Nav, Recaros.

First planned mods: redline hood quick lift, mishimoto coolant tank, JLT oil separator, JLT cold air intake.

Next: sway bars and exhaust

Thanks.
Sponsored