Introduce yourself!!

jeffrt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium - Magnetic
Hi everyone. Traded in my 2013 Focus ST for my first Mustang a couple weeks ago. Got a GT Premium in Magnetic. Loving the car so far! Enjoying the site too. Getting lots of mod ideas. Cant wait for some nice weather to really see what she can do.
Sponsored

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Hey all, been lurking on the site for a few months now. Finally bit the bullet back in December and got my Base Magnetic Metallic GT with PP. This is my second Mustang, had a 2001 Auto V6 :barf: back in the day and swore I'd never do that again. But time has healed all wounds :cool:

Here's the new ride

And my "beater" (flamesuit on)

Last edited:

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Bought my 2016 GT the day before Thanksgiving. Finally remembered to take a few pictures after getting her nice and cleaned up. This is my first manual car and I'm glad I decided to give it a try :thumbsup:.

5YExA0O.jpg

hb8it3B.jpg

IslandHopper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium 401A PP
New here, found some good info here via google, so I thought I'd register.
I recently bought a new GT and have been surfing the web to learn a few things.

groundhog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
roderick
Vehicle(s)
'16 mustang gt premium pp
just traded in my '13 f150 fx4 screw ecoboost loaded for a '16 mustang gt premium w/ 401a, performance package, security package, reverse park assist and navigation.

Sponsored

2blackstangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT w/ PP | 1993 LX Notch
Hello everyone,

I just picked up my 2016 Mustang GT Premium PP. Previously, I have owned a 2008 GT/CS and a 1993 LX notchback (which I sold 20 years ago, found it for sale last year, bought it back, and am working on restoring it.. long history with that one )

I'm loving the 2016 so far... although a short-throw shifter would be great... and the clutch spring has to go... and I already ordered a cat back exhaust. The upgrade fever hit me before I even took the keys :D

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Hi I am Mark just retired and got my 2015 Mustang Drop Top to have fun in just got her in Sept so hopping for quick spring

Aaron Borg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hi From The UK

Hi Everyone.

I'm Aaron from the UK

Been told by several people to join up to Mustang6G so tonight i have decided to register.

I work for Ford in the uk so i am very familiar with the product and passionate about the brand.

Me & wife (to be in october lol) Ordered a Mustang GT 5.0 V8 last year with with a ETA of August. Can't wait!!!

The spec we have ordered is as follows:

5.0 V8 GT
OXFORD WHITE
CLIMATE SEATS
SHAKER PRO INC SAT NAV
REVERSE PARK SENSORS.

We currently have a Fiesta ST that we are selling to make way for the Mustang and i have a mk2 Focus RS finished in ultimate green that is a concours example with only 7k miles on from new, this car will is only be used for shows and once the mustang arrives it will remain locked away 90% of the time. I think the RS will be a future rare, sort after collectable car.

Anyway i am a huge fan of all things and everything american and now we have the opportunity to own a part of it :headbang::headbang::headband:

Thanks for letting me be part of this great community :cheers:

Double_D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Hi everyone,

Been tooling around the forums reading for a bit thought i should introduce myself finally.

Bought a metallic 300a gt back in November after test driving the Challenger, Camaro, and the mustang. Even being a Mopar fan the mustang won out and ended up bringing it home to take up the empty space in my garage. Been enjoying it ever since.

Dan

S550Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Satin Black 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hey everybody my name is Zach and I wanted to introduce myself my custom Satin Black S550. It was recently featured at the Houston Auto Show the entire week 2 weeks ago. All work was dome by Tire & Wheel Master. It has a Satin Black Vinyl Wrap, Gloss Black Roof & Mirrors, Roush Hood Vents, Roush CAI, Roush Side Scoops, Roush Axleback Exhaust, MRT H-Pipe, T-Rex Mesh Grill, Red Brembo Calipers, 20" Staggered Black Velgen VBM9 Rims, Nitto Envo 275/35/20 front, 295/35/20 rear, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Complete Emblem Delete, and 5% Tint All Around. Much more mods to be done soon. Here are some recent photos from the Houston Auto Show. Im happy to be a member of this group! #s550z is my instagram.Thanks
image1.jpg
image 2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg
image6.jpg

Sponsored

JohnizaUFG8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP - Race Red
Hello all! I am from Jacksonville, FL and just got my 2016 GT w/PP (Race Red) this past Wednesday. 6spd manual

I've been having loads of fun driving it! My first car was a 99 Z28, got a VW GTI after and never got over the muscle car feel. Looked at all the options for today and couldn't resist the new Mustangs.

arnoldsoccer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush 2
Hello, My Name is Curtis. I am from the Bay Area, CA. Just became the owner of a brand new 2015 mustang ecoboost back in december. So far I love the car. I have owned many cars in the past. 1. 94 Acura Integra, 2. 85 Pontiac Fiero GT, 3. 02 Ford Explorer, 4. 01 Land Rover Range Rover. This is the first brand new car I have ever bought. I look forward to owning this car a for a long time.

Hi, Welcome to the Stang6G.
Feel free to joint us at Socal Team.
Otherwise, hopefully we meet at coffee one day for the fun with some stang 6g friends as well. Keep photos of upgrades coming when ready. Enjoy your car. Looks good!!!

Hawk296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT PP
Well I've been lurking and learning for almost a year now. I was planning on waiting another 6 months but when I heard I had 30-60 days to order guard and combined with the conquest A plan I had to jump on it.

Today I picked up my 2016 gt pp with recaros. its exactly what I wanted.

livvyshae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Hey guys! So I just bought myself my own car for the first time, and guess what I got? Nothing else but a '15 Mustang. What do you guys think? Im definitely going to be on here asking lots of questions, I want to fix this baby up. What do you think I should do first? Heres a pic of my daddy and I, he couldn't be more proud of his baby girl getting a mustang as her first bought car, I mean who wouldn't? :)

arnoldsoccer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush 2
Hey guys! So I just bought myself my own car for the first time, and guess what I got? Nothing else but a '15 Mustang. What do you guys think? Im definitely going to be on here asking lots of questions, I want to fix this baby up. What do you think I should do first? Heres a pic of my daddy and I, he couldn't be more proud of his baby girl getting a mustang as her first bought car, I mean who wouldn't? :)

Congrats!!
Take it to an open road and run that pony !!
lol
I'm not sure if this will help but one thing I regret from when I bough mine is that I didn't realized how many little tiny sands get the front bumper chipped, I know is normal but because mine is black all this scratches are visible and I'm not happy with after 4 months. I should it have install a clear bra protection. Yours is blue, they might just show up a lot as well. If you are ok with it, then don't worry, hit the roads, if you do mind and can help a bit avoid it, this clear bar will help protect at least from minor tiny scratches.
Tint the windows a bit will improve the look of it as well...
Enjoy the pony and be safe. Welcome aboard!:headbang:
Sponsored