Interior Light Kit

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
So does anyone know how to add the interior light kit ford offered when we bought the car (which my salesman didn't mention) :frusty::frusty: I know it's ALOT more than just some LEDs under the dash. I pulled this photo from the Ford Website
Light_Kit.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Midnight_LMR

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
AND just noticed thats not even a mustang LOL but its the pic they ues when you're building a car :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Whole_Interior.jpg

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
So...i want this. Like the op said, hiw can i get this in my non premium?

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Is this not a standard feature? I think my car has this already

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Nope. Ambient lighting is an option. I know theres people here that have instaled it i wanna know where or how

Sponsored

Metaflame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Nope. Ambient lighting is an option. I know theres people here that have instaled it i wanna know where or how
The interior light kit IS NOT ambient light kit.

The interior Kit is only 3-5 light LEDS that you control with a remote or something and it has 4 lights where as the ambient lighting only available in premiums, you control through your dash from MyTouch or whatever and simply no V6 has this option, you have to install and mod the car so much the costs dont make sense to do it.

I hate this shit because I want it so bad and it just not offered to us V6 owners at all.

2015SVO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Competition Orange EB PP
The interior light kit is a dealer installed option. I had them put these LEDs in my base PP car to give it a little bit more of a premium feel. The lights have something like 8 colors you can cycle through and it is controlled by a small button on the center console left of the shifter. There is one LED in the lift up center console, one in the cup holder and one for each footwell. The light blue color perfectly matches the lighting behind all of the dash buttons so its pretty slick if your going with a base model.

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
The interior light kit IS NOT ambient light kit.

The interior Kit is only 3-5 light LEDS that you control with a remote or something and it has 4 lights where as the ambient lighting only available in premiums, you control through your dash from MyTouch or whatever and simply no V6 has this option, you have to install and mod the car so much the costs dont make sense to do it.

I hate this shit because I want it so bad and it just not offered to us V6 owners at all.
Don't worry brother I am slowly ordering the parts in and will be doing a massive ambient light upgrade for my 16 v6. I'm going to do the following:

*Footwell lighting
*Cupholder Rings
*Door Sills
*Door handles
*Cubbie

All of them will be controlled with the button in the OEM lighting kit. But I will be modding the button as well to become a colour dial (like a terrain switch). I will be making a full DIY write up of it once I get the parts and my vehicle arrives. Still waiting on delivery. End of march :)

WaxDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 GT Custom Pack
the ambient lighting on the cars they came with it is controlled by the body control module, it has an RGB pinout and controls the led's directly, so I can't see it being possible to add on to cars that don't have it without getting the correct BCM plus loads of other stuff

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
the ambient lighting on the cars they came with it is controlled by the body control module, it has an RGB pinout and controls the led's directly, so I can't see it being possible to add on to cars that don't have it without getting the correct BCM plus loads of other stuff
Don't worry about it

Sponsored

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Don't worry brother I am slowly ordering the parts in and will be doing a massive ambient light upgrade for my 16 v6. I'm going to do the following:

*Footwell lighting
*Cupholder Rings
*Door Sills
*Door handles
*Cubbie

All of them will be controlled with the button in the OEM lighting kit. But I will be modding the button as well to become a colour dial (like a terrain switch). I will be making a full DIY write up of it once I get the parts and my vehicle arrives. Still waiting on delivery. End of march :)
PLEASE message me when you write the thread up! I will wait it out lol

OP
OP
Midnight_LMR

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
[MENTION=20301]pumxee[/MENTION] - yes please let me know Im VERY interested

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium

*Footwell lighting
*Cupholder Rings
*Door Sills
*Door handles
*Cubbie

Did you do this??

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
Did you do this??
I have the car and all the parts ready. Ill be doing the install next friday and will have the writeup and/or video ready two days after that.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
Last edited: