Sponsored

In search of new tune

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
JDM, Lund, Livernois, AED pretty much the best out there.
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I swapped from Bama to Lund and couldn't be happier. Did a long write up on it a few weeks ago.

OP
OP

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Just ordered Lund hope they don't take too long.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Oh damn, JMS is only about an hour and 30 mins from me. Think I know where to get my tune when the time comes.

Sponsored

OP
OP

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
As said I ordered the Lund and it comes with a ghost cam tune as well. I still have my cats, will I have issues running it with cats? The rest is straight pipe. I plan on doing headers later on but not for a while

GRNGUARD15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green PP GT
As said I ordered the Lund and it comes with a ghost cam tune as well. I still have my cats, will I have issues running it with cats? The rest is straight pipe. I plan on doing headers later on but not for a while
I'm pretty sure you are not suppose to run the ghost tune with cats. I believe it will destroy the cats over time.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we don't do cam tunes if you have cats

cam tune is ngauge only with no cats

it's a free "novelty" there is no charge for it, but you have to have an ngauge and an offroad setup

OP
OP

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
So i put my lund tune in and i keep hearing the fan running a bit faster than normal and i get oil level too low. My bama did not do any of this, i like how it feels but is annoying having to turn the car off and then back on to get it to clear up. The fan situation, well it just sounds too loud and not sure if that is normal.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
So i put my lund tune in and i keep hearing the fan running a bit faster than normal and i get oil level too low. My bama did not do any of this, i like how it feels but is annoying having to turn the car off and then back on to get it to clear up. The fan situation, well it just sounds too loud and not sure if that is normal.
the oil low is because it wasn't properly designated as a perf pack car or not, easy fix

lund can also set the fans to stock if you want, they tend to run the fans on more
Sponsored