Sponsored

I think my cousin may be getting a Ford GT...

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
My cousin just posted on Facebook a post that makes me think they may be selected for a Ford GT! Trying to confirm, but hope they at least let me see/ride in it if true!
Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
My cousin just posted on Facebook a post that makes me think they may be selected for a Ford GT! Trying to confirm, but hope they at least let me see/ride in it if true!
Did your cousin post "Ive been selected for a Ford GT!!!!!!!" or was it more crypit than that?

OP
OP
cbrookre

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
slightly more cryptic, showed picture of the ordering kit with "How exciting"

Edit: I am not sure if the ordering kit comes before or after you are officially selected

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Dang I'm quite jealous even if you only get to see it in person, let alone ride in it! Nicest car I've gotten to ride/drive is my cousins GTR. I feel like you wouldn't get an ordering kit under after you've been selected. It seems like ford would just be trolling people if they sent those out to someone and didn't even select them.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
your cousin has style, good taste and mucho dinero. ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
cbrookre

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
your cousin has style, good taste and mucho dinero. ;)
Ha Ha! I agree with the style and good taste, but have never inquired, nor feel any desire to, about their income. ;) I know they run a very successful business and are very good people!

They went with Liquid Red and black wheels, said it would be delivered sometime next year likely. Very excited for them!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Ha Ha! I agree with the style and good taste, but have never inquired, nor feel any desire to, about their income. ;) I know they run a very successful business and are very good people!

They went with Liquid Red and black wheels, said it would be delivered sometime next year likely. Very excited for them!
I would suck up to them if I were you as well. :cheers: ;)

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
slightly more cryptic, showed picture of the ordering kit with "How exciting"

Edit: I am not sure if the ordering kit comes before or after you are officially selected
if you are referring to the carbon fiber capsule with all the different samples for options, that only comes once you have been selected

OP
OP
cbrookre

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
if you are referring to the carbon fiber capsule with all the different samples for options, that only comes once you have been selected
Yep, that is the one, though I have confirmed it with them, they are getting a liquid red with black wheels and grey stripes. Unusually Ford sends the awesome package but they had to pick the options before getting the package. :shrug: Either way, to be one of the exclusive owners of such an amazing car must be awesome, I am very excited for them!

OP
OP
cbrookre

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
They sent me (and posted on Facebook) that this will be the configuration of their GT. Looks stunning, can't wait to see it in person!
Ford GT 2.jpg
Ford GT.jpg

Sponsored