Sponsored

I have weird option preferences

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
My 2015 eco-boost got totaled by an idiot. It had the perfect options to fit my tastes
So what I want is this: 6 MT, coupe. ;leather;.
After that it gets strange. I want a spoiler delete (I like classical trunk contours), gauge pack (looks cool)
Prefer green, but I could live with another color; I want a heated steering wheel (I live in the north east;).
Can you believe that to get this I have to go for the Bullitt.
Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
My '18 EB premium has all of that. Not sure what you mean by gauge pack, but I also have the full electronic dash. You can have the heated steering wheel. Here in Cajun Country I'd like a cooled steering wheel, like the seats. :sunglasses:

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic Metal
Sounds like my '17 except I'm magnetic and no heated wheel for my years.

Not too weird at all really

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
If your talking about the additional gauges in the center of the dashboard you will need to buy one with the Performance Pack. The would be for 2015-19 model years. The 2020 has the EBHPP.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Get a Bullitt !!!!!

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
All the Options I had to have was at a dealer over 900 miles away. Did a nice road trip with my trade in and drove my Mustang back. Had a great time.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Ford is a downright PIA when it comes to ordering. I went through this when I ordered my 19. Dealer and Ford did a good job delaying the order for 6 weeks and then all kinds of inventory delays to outright cancelling order due to no Magna-Ride Inventory. I found a car without the Magna ride with everything else I want 250 miles away and had it shipped in. Money saved invested in full Steeda Suspension components - did the work myself and had fun doing it.

Perspective: Years ago, ordered while stationed in Europe through Ford and AAFES car sales an 89 Taurus SHO. Fully loaded. Time from order to delivery in Germany two months. Time have changed.

At the time, a Mustang GT would take the Taurus from a Dig. Just could not get the front tires to hook up. Rolling run to +140, SHO ate the GT's lunch every time. Now 30 years later and the 19 GT just in another performance class all together. I would love to take this car on a long autobahn run.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Ford is a downright PIA when it comes to ordering. I went through this when I ordered my 19. Dealer and Ford did a good job with delaying the order for 6 weeks and then all kinds of delays for inventory issues....then cancelled it. Found a car 250 miles away and had it shipped in.

Years ago, ordered while stationed in Europe through Ford and AAFES car sales an 89 Taurus SHO. Fully loaded. Time from order to delivery in Germany two months. Time have changed.

At the time, a Mustang GT would take the Taurus from a Dig. Just could not get the front tires to hook up. Rolling run to +140, SHO ate the GT's for lunch every time.
I really like those older Taurus SHO cars.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
I really like those older Taurus SHO cars.
It was very fast, handled quite well and perfect for me/wife when we had two small children. Only problem later solved by Ford was it ate clutches. Ford covered three under warranty with the last being a complete redesign and upgrade solving the problem. All at no cost.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
My 2015 eco-boost got totaled by an idiot. It had the perfect options to fit my tastes
So what I want is this: 6 MT, coupe. ;leather;.
After that it gets strange. I want a spoiler delete (I like classical trunk contours), gauge pack (looks cool)
Prefer green, but I could live with another color; I want a heated steering wheel (I live in the north east;).
Can you believe that to get this I have to go for the Bullitt.
Sounds like the Performance Pack...

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I'd pay extra if I could special order the things I want without having to take any of the packages. For instance, I'd like most of the things that come with the new EB HiPo plus I like the Pony pack, but those can't be combined. And I'd like adaptive cruise, but I don't need most of the bells and whistles that come with the premium model. FoMoCo just doesn't want to slow down the assembly line to allow us that many choices, I'm sure.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
My ordering experience was great. They predicted about 15 weeks and I got it in about 12. There were a couple other guys on this site that also ordered from the same dealer as I did or their sister dealer and all had about the same experience as I did. It is all in what you know before hand. You just need to make sure the dealer has allocation prior to ordering. There is a ton of good info on this site (as well as some mis-information pertaining to delays) on how to make sure you have a good experience.

You have the ability to get a better deal if you wait a couple more months for when the 2020's start rolling out, but may need to "settle" for what you want or order one pay a little more and get exactly what you want. All comes down to your own priorities of time, money and options.

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
This sounds exactly like my old car in Guard Metallic, minus the heated steering wheel.