Sponsored

HUGE PROBLEM SOLVED BY JLT Performance! (Rock Blocker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well maybe not that huge of a problem :D.

Do your GT350 Side skirts look like these after a normal drive? Semi-exaggerated

One of the very first things that was noticed after being around a few new GT350's was the rocks the side skirts collected under normal driving. We spent countless sleepless nights thinking of a solution for this MAJOR problem. After a Monday night of no sleep, we got it!

Ok Maybe this is more realistic.

We designed these foam inserts that simple tuck into the open area of the side skirt to keep this area clean of road debris. These have been tested to 225 MPH on a stationary dyno :thumbsup:. We would recommend removing them for track days and extended high speed driving. They have been road tested to 100+ MPH, on a closed course. Do not attempt!

Whats included: (2) JLT Rock blockers and Peace of mind and ability to sleep at night known rocks aren't on your side skirts. :cheers:

Discount code for this forum is MF6G5% and can be used at checkout.

Purchase here: http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/i...ct_info&cPath=524_525_510_543&products_id=925
Sponsored

OMGPonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Track Pack
Definitely a clean solution and easily reversible, so no harm done using it. But just thinking that Ford left that opening for a reason? It looks well placed to help with airflow attachment coming off the tire and down the side skirt area.

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We would recommend removing them for track days and extended high speed driving. They have been road tested to 100+ MPH, on a closed course. Do not attempt!
Are there some aerodynamic advantages? I'm sure.

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
"Sticky" tires will make this even more of a problem. You will even find rocks in your tail pipe tips. Ford even calls the holes, "pebble drains".

TripleYellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby GT350
Is it possible to purchase from you without having to create an account? I didn't see a way to do that. Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You can call to order if don't wish to create the account.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Well maybe not that huge of a problem :D.

Do your GT350 Side skirts look like these after a normal drive? Semi-exaggerated

One of the very first things that was noticed after being around a few new GT350's was the rocks the side skirts collected under normal driving. We spent countless sleepless nights thinking of a solution for this MAJOR problem. After a Monday night of no sleep, we got it!

Ok Maybe this is more realistic.

We designed these foam inserts that simple tuck into the open area of the side skirt to keep this area clean of road debris. These have been tested to 225 MPH on a stationary dyno :thumbsup:. We would recommend removing them for track days and extended high speed driving. They have been road tested to 100+ MPH, on a closed course. Do not attempt!

Whats included: (2) JLT Rock blockers and Peace of mind and ability to sleep at night known rocks aren't on your side skirts. :cheers:

Discount code for this forum is MF6G5% and can be used at checkout.

Purchase here: http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/i...ct_info&cPath=524_525_510_543&products_id=925
Ordering immediately!

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Just ordered mine

Sponsored

travis1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Magnetic with Tech package
Just ordered a set. Great job guys. Much appreciated!

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
This completely defeats the aerodynamic advantage of those side skirts. Just saying.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
This completely defeats the aerodynamic advantage of those side skirts. Just saying.
There is no aerodynamic advantage lost on street use. I won't loose sleep over it. Get to the track and throw them in a bag and put them in the console or glove box. Problem solved

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I think this is a horrible product. I hate it when I get rock blocked...they've always got some smarty pants friend who knows best...errr, never mind.

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Lol as someone who has a lot of track time under his belt. Even IF this effected the aerodynamics of the vehicle, if you were a good enough driver to notice it...you should be in one of the professional racing series.

The ROCK BLOCKER is simply something to keep you from bending over at car's and coffee to brush the rocks out of the side skirts after the drive there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.