Sponsored

HRE FlowForm FF15 or FF01...pretty pictures.

Which one do you like more for the S550?

• FF15

Votes: 81 41.8%
  • FF01

Votes: 113 58.2%

• Total voters

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
HRE FF01's

Trust me we knew 19" for Mustang in FF01 would need to be added, we wanted to first get a good feel for demand between 19 and 20 through FF15 sales. The 20" FF01 fitment for Mustang has been out from the start of the FlowForm program. Had it been at the same time as the FF15, we would have 19" for it as well. BUT, for 18", we will more than likely just keep that to the FF15 due to the Motorsport intentions for those wheels.

why 20x9.5 instead of 20x10 for the FF01?...not everyone is interested in a staggered fitment...
Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Trust me we knew 19" for Mustang in FF01 would need to be added, we wanted to first get a good feel for demand between 19 and 20 through FF15 sales. The 20" FF01 fitment for Mustang has been out from the start of the FlowForm program. Had it been at the same time as the FF15, we would have 19" for it as well. BUT, for 18", we will more than likely just keep that to the FF15 due to the Motorsport intentions for those wheels.

why 20x9.5 instead of 20x10 for the FF01?...not everyone is interested in a staggered fitment...

Rears are 20x10.5, running that in the front will require a spacer as well as extended wheel studs however, we have also seen 20x9.5 being ran as a square setup.

I'm sure running a square setup is something that may be on HRE's radar but in comparison to guys who run a staggered setup. I'd say 8-9 out of 10 times guys who run 20's are staggered. This is based off of what we as a performance company have sold to our customers.

The funny thing is I prefer square, Dan prefers staggered as does Jon here at Hypermotive.

We'll be running the HRE FF15 18's shortly on our 15 Mustang when the weather actually improves here in NC. Jon is going to be running the FF15's on his 13 GT which we'll be sure to share some pics:) Lastly, we'll be running a set on our GT350 as well.

As the owner of a performance company, I have put my hands on ALOT of wheels. In regards to just the overall quality, I really can't compare another wheel company that's in this particular price range.

Personally, I would like to see 19's offered. I've always liked the look of 19's and the performance loss compared to 18's isn't a huge loss for those weekend warriors at the track.

Greg, how does 19x10.5 square sound (or 19x10)??? :) lol

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
If I was to track Id rock the 18" FF15 wheels their perfect for the track, for daily use I like the 20s since they fill up the space nicely and I can put in a nice 315 Toyo or Nitto tire.

Suddueth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
The FF15s look better on the car because of the tire fitment. It's absolutely spot on perfect. The FF01s are the better looking wheels for me but I'd like to see it with a more aggressive tire fitment so everything is more flush.

On a side note, I'm so stoked that the new wheels we got in Forza Horizon 2 are fantastic choices from HRE. Nearly all of my cars have HRE wheels on them haha

Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
HRE FF01's

The FF15s look better on the car because of the tire fitment. It's absolutely spot on perfect. The FF01s are the better looking wheels for me but I'd like to see it with a more aggressive tire fitment so everything is more flush

exactly!...FF01's are a great looking wheel; well made, light weight...but i would be more willing to pay that premium price if they had a wider variety of sizes that would facilitate a square fitment...say, 19x10, 20x10! :)

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
The FF15s look better on the car because of the tire fitment. It's absolutely spot on perfect. The FF01s are the better looking wheels for me but I'd like to see it with a more aggressive tire fitment so everything is more flush.

On a side note, I'm so stoked that the new wheels we got in Forza Horizon 2 are fantastic choices from HRE. Nearly all of my cars have HRE wheels on them haha
I was shocked when I saw that myself as well, picked it up for my brother and hes like hey Paul dont you sell HRE wheels check this out lol, so I got all into it and since I know some of the weights I was helping him with all the details.

I nerded out on wheels on a video game system lol :lol:

The FF15s look better on the car because of the tire fitment. It's absolutely spot on perfect. The FF01s are the better looking wheels for me but I'd like to see it with a more aggressive tire fitment so everything is more flush

exactly!...FF01's are a great looking wheel; well made, light weight...but i would be more willing to pay that premium price if they had a wider variety of sizes that would facilitate a square fitment...say, 19x10, 20x10! :)
All in time Ronnie patience my friend patience HRE has much to reveal to us.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I was shocked when I saw that myself as well, picked it up for my brother and hes like hey Paul dont you sell HRE wheels check this out lol, so I got all into it and since I know some of the weights I was helping him with all the details.

All in time Ronnie patience my friend patience HRE has much to reveal to us.[/QUOTE so let it be written...so let it be done! :)

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

All in time Ronnie patience my friend patience HRE has much to reveal to us.[/QUOTE so let it be written...so let it be done! :)
HRE is on top of this like bees on honey. Trust me if there is a company that make an amazing wheel and truly listen to the enthusiast its HRE, Greg is a great guy I love working with him ( plus he said I can borrow his car to take my girl out for Valentines haha jp jp) . I am sure their in working something out for the FF01 wheels.

Jokes aside im really really really excited to see these FF15 wheels in 18 and 19" in person at the shop lol.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Its a tough choice:)
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0875.JPG
IMG_0837.JPG