Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Correct, We are no longer managing waitlist through this thread.
There will be more. We are in the process of setting up an amazon store, and getting production going with a local factory. This will allow for monitoring of quality. The delays are due to the approval process and everything else that goes along with going this route. We've been a little silent on the forums, but things are happening behind the scenes. Running things through the forums with waitlist group buys is a full time job, which neither @OySmallFry@SCS or I intended for. This will make things much better in the long run. In the mean time you can visit www.spacecityspy.com and sign up for updates. We will email everyone that signs up once things are available. We will also make a post here. Thanks in advance for you patience.

Nathan
From the post right before yours.

Steeeliskt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Manual
Hi Everyone. I rocked the badges for a bit and while I do like them, I have decided I like the clean badge-less look better.

If anyone is interested, I would be willing to part ways with both my Bn/Red badges. As I am taking them off the vehicle you will need new sticky stuff but other than that they are in good condition. Please PM me if interested.

***UPDATE - I already have a ton of offers on these. Please don't PM asking as they are more than likely sold at this point. I will update here again if those deals fall apart. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

fstang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi Everyone. I rocked the badges for a bit and while I do like them, I have decided I like the clean badge-less look better.

If anyone is interested, I would be willing to part ways with both my Bn/Red badges. As I am taking them off the vehicle you will need new sticky stuff but other than that they are in good condition. Please PM me if interested.
I want them

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium

PM Sent

DJ Red Barron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat / 1986 Buick GN
...Do you not realize the irony alone of manufacturing in China for domestic cars?...
Do you consider Canada to be "domestic"?

NoMercy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT Premium with Performance Pack
Message to anyone I am looking for Black Nickel with Red Fill badges if you are selling any others let me know. Willing to OVERPAY ALOT I really need these badges for my car! Looking for a set of 2 But if you have 1 that is fine. Let me know PM me or Reply to this comment!

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
I'm looking for 2 badges from the March batch XL size preferably in Black/Black but I'll do any color as it can be repainted. PM me

Sponsored

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Put me down for a "Black Nickel with Red Fill" Howler badge and it looks amazing! Any ETA on your next incoming stock availability?

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Wow someone always pops out with an extra and u miss it. Please pm me if you have any in any color.

NoMercy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT Premium with Performance Pack
Still willing to overpay for just about any color preferably Black nickel with red fill. I will beat any offer you have for the badge

Jrwimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT Competition Orange
I really would like one too! please let me know when they are available, looking for the silver with black fill
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.