HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
My spot at nearby shopping center. I have NEVER seen another car parked there since its about 100 yards from the stores behind me when I took this pic.

WP_20160406_14_59_11_Pro.jpg
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Bell shaped curve. Can also last a lifetime with zero care (e.g: worn out brakes, burned out head and tail lights, broken seat-belts, etc.). :wink:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Not too obsessive, It still has rubber marks on it from the last track day. I try to park away from others, especially POS's and try to keep it clean but family and life often does it's thing.

However my wife often calls it the 4th child...:crackup:

Deleted member 35644

I think I fall somewhere between meticulous and obsessed. It just looks so much better when it's clean. Most paint is applied in such a way for the purpose of being shiny. I'm addicted to that shine. I love to see that mirror reflection when I look out over the hood from the driver's seat. The car looks like crap when it's dusty or has been driven in the rain, so it gets washed often. A real waste of water when you think about it, but it reaches a point that I can't stand to look at it anymore, and it's off to the car wash. I know if I had a lift readily available, I'd keep the underside clean too. Some of the guys on the Fox Body sites keep the undersides of their Foxes looking like brand new, and I love that idea.

When I end up at a stop light next to a car that the owner clearly doesn't care about, I find myself thinking "OMG wash that car!!" It actually makes my jaw tighten when I end up next to a high-end luxury or sports car that looks like it hasn't been washed in months. I actually cringe.

I'm pretty OCD when it comes to fresh fluids and tire PSI too. I've always been of the mindset that if you take care of it (mechanically), it'll take care of you.

Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I don't think I'm obsessive at all but I kind of feel like my subconscious says otherwise... I have these recurring dreams where I get into these little totally avoidable fender benders and I get super depressed. Like just the other night I had a dream that I was pulling into a parking space and my brakes didn't work so I hit the car parked in front of me. Woke up almost in a cold sweat and immediately thought "oh that god that was just a dream" haha.

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I don't think I'm obsessive at all but I kind of feel like my subconscious says otherwise... I have these recurring dreams where I get into these little totally avoidable fender benders and I get super depressed. Like just the other night I had a dream that I was pulling into a parking space and my brakes didn't work so I hit the car parked in front of me. Woke up almost in a cold sweat and immediately thought "oh that god that was just a dream" haha.
Sponsored