Sponsored

How do you sex a car?

DanDglassman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Deep Impact Blue
I checked. My car has neither a penis or a vagina. Although it lets me inside whenever I want...so i guess it's a filthy whore.
This reminds me of a line from Kindergarten Cop with Arh-nold.

"Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina"
kindergarten cop.gif

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Great thread would read again.....

BTW cars are def Female......... my GT has nice hips and likes it fast and rough.... I call her Mistress..... the old lady agrees to that as well, she said I have been giving that care more love and attention than her since I brought her home..... she is probably right :D

Bill Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Simple if a guy owns it, girl. If a girl owns it, guy. Our f150 is Bruce, and we each have an atv Bonny and Clyde.
\

But what if you're gay?:rules:

I like to think of my ride as my bro, or my wing man... Like Kit in Night Rider. My wife is hot and she has no competition, when my car grows tits and a ass....then he becomes a girl... Hormone therapy maybe, but I heard that robs horsepower?? Also I heard you have to go to a different pump at the gas station. Or maybe that's just in NC...(I'm from NC I can say that)

If my car was a girl it would definitely be a butch lesbian. just saying.

BiloxiFun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
Naming your car after a girl is tradition. You love looking at her, touching her, being around her... you love taking care of her and spoiling her with baths and gifts... and you both love it when you're inside her, pressing her buttons and making her scream.

Now replace all the hers with 'him' and tell me what gender you'd rather your car be.
I did replace that with a 'him' as I am a female.

I am only going to play with two sticks as of now.. My GT's and my man's.

HA. So my cars have always been male and typically get their names after the first damage is done to them..

For example:
Lexus got a chip, he was then known as Chip
Accord, well.. this broke the rule, he is white rice so Uncle Ben
GT, two small rock chips in the hood before Xpel, car is red.. Name is Freckle Juice.

And it is great because my friends call my cars by their name. My man though, he doesn't like Freckle Juice. hahaha and he typically doesn't ride with me as he has his own toy. We take both rides to meets and on drives.

Sponsored

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
Take it out to dinner then get it really drunk.

*alternate witty retort*

Call it "Jenner". Then one day it can be a boy, the next, it can be a girl.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My wife, who was particularly unhelpful, suggested that the pony puddle lights were a bit "light in the loafers" and then suggested Ennis or Jack - the two leads in Brokeback Mountain. And I have to say that was reasonably funny:lol:. Then she said, if it is a girl, it was fairly manly and so something like Bertha, or Martina. She is just busting my chops, and I hope know one is offended.

I told her I was disappointed. The thread was not about the car's sexuality, but rather gender and it was not about names - that comes after, unless we go with Pat! The general consensus seems to be female so I am going to pick an appropriate name. I will worry about its sexuality once I find it in bed with another car.:doh:
Be bold. Why not name your car after your country? If you are not sure if you want to name the stang, then "America" would be the perfect answer. Why?, you ask, easy....."A horse with no name".....:lol:

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
Hey OP. Yea, the title is very misleading for this post.

For me it's a girl. No question.
And her name is Emma.

jtb4431

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, M6, Oxford White
I only named mine to get under my wife's skin when I get a new mod or something. Her name is Lily, because she is white :)

For example, when I ordered my blue G2 Caliper Paint Kit I was really excited when I finally got it so I got home from work, grabbed the package and told my wife, "Love you but I need to go paint Lily's nails!" lol
Sponsored