The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
You went, and didn't cause any incidents? Good boy.
It was really hard because I do drive a Mustang and it was all I could do to keep from running into a tree or car. :giggle:
Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I go to one here in Hunt Valley, Md. and it's a big event. There are 300+ cars there most of the time, lot's of variety. It opens at 8am although you can get there earlier, and many do. They require you to leave by 10am, unless you are at one of the shops. Baltimore County's finest are there with several vehicles having a presence and there are not many idiots. They come from as far south as North Carolina and several come down from new York.

There is also a fantastic one several times a year called Mikey and Mels, in Fulton, Md. it also is very secure and there's not too much shenanigans going on. It's sponsored by a really good deli in a high end business park.
https://www.mikeyandmelscruisein.com/

Last edited:

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Its a shame the few ruin it for all, and that they punish all for those few. Security presence and peer pressure will help stop that.

We have a really great Monday night show in our area my son and I go to that was getting very popular and one show some (youger) idiots thought they would do donuts in the parking lot and intersection when leaving (yes, one of the main culprits was a Mustang guy). The owner/organizer got on all social media to condemn it, said he had to pay for the cleanup and that they may have to cancel the shows because of it, next thing you know everyone was posting video's of the violators cars/tags/faces/posts and shaming them. Several of them even stepped up and posted apologies online. It was really good to see the younger crowd join in to criticize and expose those people and essentially save the show. The show has continued and everyone has been cool since.

Partock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I'm in the Houston area and I really like having my car in a show, but I avoid areas where the trouble comes in. There's a Cars and Coffee for a Cause north of Houston that meets once a month that's always very well organized with a great turnout. They have been known to run people off that are trying to cause problems, and they still allow all vehicles.
The article that talks about banning certain cars, I'm not sure that it speaks for all Cars and Coffee events.

OP
OP
jayson_b24

jayson_b24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Premium Convertible