• Total voters

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I changed to full synthetic after the break-in, the most I see is 5K, tops.
What do you mean? Do you believe the oil you use has something to do with the oil-life monitor?

It's just how you drive. You must beat on your car.

Mustang_tales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That's pretty damn impressive! What issues have you experienced along the way?
First engine fbo e85 125,000 lost cylinder 8 racing 30deg timing rev to 8000rpm and probably weak pump e85. Only issue with that engine was a cracked intake valve $3.00 fix at 60,000mi. New Aluminator engine, Whipple sc 900+ hp daily blown head gasket at 150,000 went to ARP studs and cometic gaskets and all is good!
Oh driver's seat it destroyed šŸ˜†

snorlaxexpress

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Mustang
would anyone recommend getting a 2016 gt with 62k miles? is that considered high mileage for these cars? really want to get one

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
2019 31,000 miles, all good.

snorlaxexpress

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Mustang
If the cars in good shape and the price is right go for it.
the car has the typical sagging front bumper but everything else looks good, it already has a aftermarket intake, oil separator and a mishimoto expansion tank and i believe an exhaust possibly just a axle back. dealer wants $27,300 for the car, hoping i can get it pretty soon!

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
would anyone recommend getting a 2016 gt with 62k miles? is that considered high mileage for these cars? really want to get one
My 2015 has close to that, just below 60k. If it was taken care of well, it should be good to go!

Sponsored

Deleted member 69033

the car has the typical sagging front bumper but everything else looks good, it already has a aftermarket intake, oil separator and a mishimoto expansion tank and i believe an exhaust possibly just a axle back. dealer wants $27,300 for the car, hoping i can get it pretty soon!
I just paid 30 for a 16 gt with 20k miles on it, borla cat back, Cai, and fuel injectors added. An old fella owned it and hardly drove it, super clean. So price seems pretty in line with the times...

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I just paid 30 for a 16 gt with 20k miles on it, borla cat back, Cai, and fuel injectors added. An old fella owned it and hardly drove it, super clean. So price seems pretty in line with the times...
Yeah, I donā€™t think thatā€™s too bad these days.

I bought my 2016 in 2018, 5,800mi for $29.9. Bone stock Performance Package car without a flaw in sight. Those days are gone šŸ˜ž

Deleted member 69033

Yeah, I donā€™t think thatā€™s too bad these days.

I bought my 2016 in 2018, 5,800mi for $29.9. Bone stock Performance Package car without a flaw in sight. Those days are gone šŸ˜ž
Yeah, but that was prolly a damn good deal then, no? My car booked at the bank for 31,8 and they thought 30 was a real good deal. I looked at a few others, all more money with double the miles. The dude that sold me mine was clueless paperwork wise and it had an elt which was an absolute nightmare. I had the car a full two months before I finally received the title and could get plates on it. Drove it the entire time too, lol. Had cops behind me multiple times and they didn't even bat an eye....

But ended up with an awesome plate. Says:

HRSPWR

Deleted member 69033

And man, is a sagging front bumper a thing? I've never heard of that or seen one sagging.....
Sponsored