Help with Diode Dynamics Glove Box LED

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
So today I was installing the Interior LED kit from [MENTION=9987]Diode Dynamics[/MENTION] and when I was popping the glove box bulb out it looks like the whole assembly popped out as well. I was trying to put it back in but couldn't seem to get it right. Here are some pictures I took

http://imgur.com/a/JU6WB

Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

CorryBasler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
I didn't have that issue, but when I installed mine it doesn't work anymore. Stock bulb also doesn't work in that slot either now.... The rest of my diode dynamics LED upgrades went great though!

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
when I picked up my car the glove box light did not work and found out the bulb connector was not connected to the electrical connector, So I would make sure they are connected . also check to make sure you did not blow the fuse ( I did this when I put the led in )

CorryBasler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
when I picked up my car the glove box light did not work and found out the bulb connector was not connected to the electrical connector, So I would make sure they are connected . also check to make sure you did not blow the fuse ( I did this when I put the led in )
Yeah i think maybe fuse, i tried to install the LED one night at like midnight in the barracks parking lot with the only light being the glove box light itself, I used a pocket knife to pop the old bulb out and I might have shorted the socket or something while doing so.

Where is the fuse for the glove box light by chance do you know?

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
passenger side down by the floor on the right side , pull the door off (kinda tricky)and I believe it's a 10 amp small fuse . Check the manual for fuse location

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
Fuse box

passenger side down by the floor on the right side , pull the door off (kinda tricky)and I believe it's a 10 amp small fuse . Check the manual for fuse location
Disconnect Fuse#1 and upgrade to 15A micro fuse. it says 10 amp mini-micro fuse is fine but I've heard other members use a 15A.

I've had no problems with mine. It was trickier to install but had no problem with a small flat head drive (used for eyeglasses).
Sponsored