Help, squeeking sounds while turning

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
I need help figuring out where the sound is coming from. I have no suspension mods (other than in my sig)

[ame]

The whole thing started when I hit a series of potholes

After taking the car in for repair at the dealership to figure out the problem, they finally changed the driver side control arm and shock after keeping the car for ten days!
That solved the problem.

-Fast forward to today (3 weeks later) as I rotated my tires the same sound is now back but is more subtle than in the video.
-All I did was unmount my blizzaks on 18 wheels to my stock PP 19s with Pzeros
-Now the sound is only happening at slow speeds and mostly under breaking while turning. My steering feels jerky sometimes and makes sudden unexpected jerks, but again very subtle. I know for a fact that the car needs an alignment because it stirs more in one direction (probably due to tire rotation) but I don't think that explains the sound and vague steering. Any ideas??
-The dealership has been extremely incompetent helping with this. I will attempt to go to another dealership to see if they can help but would love to get input on here first, anyone??

The video is that of the original issue before I took it in for repair
Sponsored

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Is your car even moving while you're turning the wheels? If not, could it just be your tires squeaking?

OP
OP
BoostedCanadianPoney

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
No its not moving, and its not a tire squeak thats for sure it sounds like a squaking door as if the sound is coming from the bushings ?
Sponsored