Sponsored

Help identifying this bracket part number...

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
So my parts guy gave up after a hour of trying to find the part number.

This is the driver side bracket that bolts to the bottom of the trunk and to the bottom of the diffuser that houses the diff cooler scoop.

It snapped after I went adventuring at my last track day. It's amazingly cheap and brittle. I broke it in 3 more places trying to remove it. So gluing it went or the window.

Thanks in advance
IMG_9604.jpg
IMG_9605.jpg
Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
I broke it too, installing the Ford Performance rear tow hook. The instructions don't cover that little bracket (either the right or the left one). I was lucky to catch the right one before it broke off.
Have my contact looking for it too. Will let you know what I find.
Doesn't look too critical as the bumper is pinned in there pretty tight by the cover and other catches.

OP
OP
xXANCHORMONXx

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I broke it too, installing the Ford Performance rear tow hook. The instructions don't cover that little bracket (either the right or the left one). I was lucky to catch the right one before it broke off.
Have my contact looking for it too. Will let you know what I find.
Doesn't look too critical as the bumper is pinned in there pretty tight by the cover and other catches.
Thanks a ton for responding. Yeah I'm not too concerned but I'm sure it doesn't cost much.

I tried gluing my existing bracket but that thing is not having it