Help find an allocation MD/DC area

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Please help me find an allocation of a GT350 in the Maryland/DC/Northern VA area. Thanks!
Sponsored

the_nash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nash
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Red/White Stripe - Tech Package
Sheehy said they are getting 3 allocated. Of course, they have a bunch of locations, but I'm sure they will work with you. Was also told they will have $10k markup. Cowles was the first I saw to advertise, but they also had it listed at $30k over. They removed that the last time I checked, but that was last week. Koons in 7 corners is getting one. Not sure whether anyone has gotten theirs, but all or most are any color you want as long as it's black.

OP
OP
bdub85

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Sheehy said they are getting 3 allocated. Of course, they have a bunch of locations, but I'm sure they will work with you. Was also told they will have $10k markup. Cowles was the first I saw to advertise, but they also had it listed at $30k over. They removed that the last time I checked, but that was last week. Koons in 7 corners is getting one. Not sure whether anyone has gotten theirs, but all or most are any color you want as long as it's black.
Will there be any less than 10k markup? Would it make sense to wait until spring? I'm not really in a big hurry especially with winter coming.

the_nash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nash
Vehicle(s)
Hard to say. A lot of folks around here have money to throw around, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple go for what the dealer is asking. That said, Sheehy sat on a 50th anniversary mustang for a while, and I think they went below msrp when it sold, so playing the waiting game could work. No guarantees though.

OP
OP
bdub85

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Hard to say. A lot of folks around here have money to throw around, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple go for what the dealer is asking. That said, Sheehy sat on a 50th anniversary mustang for a while, and I think they went below msrp when it sold, so playing the waiting game could work. No guarantees though.
Thanks. Yeah I got the money to throw around too, but I don't want my financial advisor to cringe too much. lol

Sponsored

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Thanks. Yeah I got the money to throw around too, but I don't want my financial advisor to cringe too much. lol
I have a guy not to far from DC that has an allocation for 5k or less. Shoot me a PM if your interested. I'm holding out for an 350R.

the_nash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nash
Vehicle(s)
Yes. I'm going to hate to have to lie to mine when he asks if there have been any changes since we last talked.

Good luck

OP
OP
bdub85

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
I have a guy not to far from DC that has an allocation for 5k or less. Shoot me a PM if your interested. I'm holding out for an 350R.
You're a life saver. Order is in with 4k ADM. :cheers:

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
You're a life saver. Order is in with 4k ADM. :cheers:
Congrats. Will is a young car salesmen but a Veteran. Glad they were able to work out a deal. What spec did you chose. You probably won't use their service but they are some of the nicest people around.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Congrats. Will is a young car salesmen but a Veteran. Glad they were able to work out a deal. What spec did you chose. You probably won't use their service but they are some of the nicest people around.
Nice job on helping out another member on this forum!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
bdub85

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
I'm doing shadow black with the tech package and no stripes.

Thanks again. How long does it take ford to build these typically?

OP
OP
bdub85

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Actually I'm going to remove the Tech package and replace it with the Track package. I didn't realize they remove the recaros.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Actually I'm going to remove the Tech package and replace it with the Track package. I didn't realize they remove the recaros.
Each to his own but I agree with your decision and also like your color choice!

:cheers:

OP
OP
bdub85

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Each to his own but I agree with your decision and also like your color choice!

:cheers:
Yeah I don't need the extra radio crap. It's nice but not a big deal. Plus, the track package has the oil and trans coolers which is nice.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Yeah I don't need the extra radio crap. It's nice but not a big deal. Plus, the track package has the oil and trans coolers which is nice.
The key for me was the Recaro seats along with the engine oil cooler, transmission cooler and differential cooler.

Also nice to have a tower to tower support brace, different front springs and a raised decklid spoiler as well.

Just a great package in my opinion.

:thumbsup:
Sponsored