Hello From Florida

GrayMater22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium
Hello All - new to the Forum. Looking forward to learning some new tips & tricks to make my '21 faster.

IMG_0925.PNG
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride! There are quite a few FL members here including myself. Your question is very loaded, I would recommend a forum search for mods you are considering. I know this may sound silly but I would highly suggest starting with the suspension, that is by far the weakest link with this car. You will never be able to fully use the current power safely with the factory suspension, until you tighten that up I wouldnā€™t even consider more power and I do drag race and occasional scca events.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
That weather looks very nice. I say this as I await our 0* weather tomorrow & -5* tonight.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
That weather looks very nice. I say this as I await our 0* weather tomorrow & -5* tonight.
Thatā€™s when our friends used to do shots and play cards in the basement weather. After a while, you didnā€™t notice how cold it was. :wink: ā€¦just donā€™t plan on driving.

Sponsored

glene

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
glen
Vehicle(s)
2023 mustang gt
welcome to the forum, I just picked up a 23 and have been doing many mods so far. Come by Fort Lauderdale someday and weā€™ll get a cuppa coffee and go over some of the things you can do easilyā€¦

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Thatā€™s when our friends used to do shots and play cards in the basement weather. After a while, you didnā€™t notice how cold it was. :wink: ā€¦just donā€™t plan on driving.
I'm reading this as I'm about to go out lol.

TallyMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'20 Grand Cherokee Limited X, '22 Mach 1 HP
Hello from N. Florida! Welcome to the forums!

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Greetings from Clearwater. There's a lot of info and knowledge on this forum. A search would probably find any answer to almost any question you had or have.

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Welcome from Pompano Beach. I would ask if youā€™re in south Florida as well, but it looks like the road behind you is on a slight slope/incline, so that counts you out šŸ˜‚

Bruce 8858

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 #3009
Greetings from Central Florida!

You will find a lot of useful information on this website. Really like the looks of your car!

Mgt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Welcome to the best Mustang forum from Ocala! Youā€™ll learn anything and everything you ever want to know about your Mustang.
Sponsored