Sponsored

Hellion Turbo 2015 Mustang GT Dyno - 949RWHP with 16.5psi

jrease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
[ame]

As promised, we returned to The Dyno Edge after the SEMA show to continue tuning (remotely from Blow By-Racing) and tweaking our 2015 Ford Mustang GT. The results were great! 804 RWHP on 11.75 lbs of boost and 949 RWHP with only 16.5 psi! Try that with a twin screw! This was done with Precision Turbo & Engine 64 mm turbos and our new Hellion Turbo twin kit!

This was all done through an automatic trans and stock engine. We were breathing through a FULL Bassani 2.5 inch exhaust, and fueling it with a JMS PowerMAX voltage booster.

We fully expect more power from the new Bassani 3 inch that will come out shortly.

As with our other systems, the boost can be put down to 6 psi or turned up way past what we showed here. We are very happy with the new coyote engine, and glad that it can handle some power!
Sweet gains...
Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Curious to know how long the stock block/pistons will hold up to that power. I'm nervous about going for 650rwhp.

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That's insane and deff not safe for a stock block in the long run I bet. Nice to see the potential though :headbang:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
wow......that is impressive.....but I would believe that there is no way that the engine could do anything at those levels beside make hero HP passes on the dyno. The fact you cou can turn it up like that would be great at dyno contests.

I am interested to see at what power level and boost the car can handle for street/strip duty without worrying about when its going to go boom.

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
Car was driven over an hour afterwards and the results were "incredibly" as owner of Hellion stated to us.

This was done to see the limits of these motors as it will not be at that level every day. These "changes" in these motor's speak for themselves now.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Now that's good numbers for boost level.

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Steve!!!! Shut up and take my money!!!! Lol, seriously though my 15 is getting this kit

Sponsored

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
Congrats! Would you mind posting a dyno graph with hp and tq curves?
Waiting on it now to be sent to me.

i wanna know the price...
Going to be a couple hundred more then the 11-14 models. Pricing is not final but if I would have to guess its going to be around $8500.00 (plus or minus) Systems will work with any aftermarket catback system so more will be sent with this system.

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
What's the fuel system setup?