Sponsored

Hellion sleeper kit help

Ghosted_10spd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt/cs
Hey guys could anyone tell me where they think this leak is potentially coming from as well as if My fittings are in the correct location. Also is the base turbo 62 kit from hellion supposed to be oil and water cooled? Am I missing something on my kit? @HELLION TURBO
Sponsored

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys could anyone tell me where they think this leak is potentially coming from as well as if My fittings are in the correct location. Also is the base turbo 62 kit from hellion supposed to be oil and water cooled? Am I missing something on my kit? @HELLION TURBO
Hello.

Its hard to say where the leak is coming from, but it looks like the drain tanks have some residual oil on them. Those are not the tanks we send, so we cannot advise as to their sealing ability. One possible point to check is the oil feed fittings on top of each turbo. Make sure the oil is not running down each side of the turbo.

Team Hellion

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
That looks like a lot of oil leaking. If you clean up the undercarriage it shouldn't be too hard to find that leak. I had one small leak at one of the oil collector tanks under my turbo after install. And one other leak at the oil feed line that was knocked loose when I dropped the tranny once. Neither one leaked nearly as much oil as you have accumulating down there.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

How long have you had that oil drain plug, i think that's leaking, and possibly something higher. but you would have a burning oil smell if it was leaking on the turbos. You need to fire it up and get up under it and clean it. see if you can find a new drip before it gets hot..
Sponsored