Sponsored

HAS ANYONE ROASTED A SET OF REAR TIRES YET?

burndog79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep private
Funny because I am looking for tires as we speak. I have no Idea where to look. The rear tires that came stock only lasted 7000 miles so Im thinking something less track based and more road based? Can I use other tires? Does anyone have input on this because im clueless about the tires but have mastered the Line Lock LOL.
Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Funny because I am looking for tires as we speak. I have no Idea where to look. The rear tires that came stock only lasted 7000 miles so Im thinking something less track based and more road based? Can I use other tires? Does anyone have input on this because im clueless about the tires but have mastered the Line Lock LOL.
305/35-19 is a difficult size to find for rear but if you don't mind changing the size to 295/35-19, there are a few options. You can start looking in tirerack.com

OP
OP

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I saw the Michelin OEM replacements on Tire Rack for about $400 not including shipping or installation. 350R tires were $500. How much tread do you have on the originals? I might buy them from you!
:D

Hughespj47

HughesPJ47
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 Track Pack, '09 MINI Cooper S, 94 SHO
I plan to drive/track until my rears are worn out, then I'll roast them before putting on a new set. Should be cheap fun!

Sponsored

needspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger Hellcat - Tored
Warning!!!! actual tires were injured during the making of this film

Still lots of rubber left to burn, but a good start.......Steve