Sponsored

Has anyone ever used Z-Max?

GRNGUARD15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green PP GT
A good friend of mine suggested I use it in my high mileage DD, and after doing some research and watching some videos it seems like a pretty good product. Was also thinking about adding to my oil during my first oil change but wanted to see if anyone has any experience using it. This is the engine additive by the way not the one for the fuel system.
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
No.
Why would you want to add this stuff to perfectly good engine?

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
A good friend of mine suggested I use it in my high mileage DD, and after doing some research and watching some videos it seems like a pretty good product. Was also thinking about adding to my oil during my first oil change but wanted to see if anyone has any experience using it. This is the engine additive by the way not the one for the fuel system.
I used to I stopped its a waste of money, they had a giant lawsuit because it wasn't doing what it was suppose to it did nothing but corrode bearings twice as fast search zmax lawsuit.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Snake Oil. Literally. There's ZERO reason to use an oil additive. A major brand full synthetic is as good-as-it-gets. I'm kind of shocked they still sell this Zmax, then there was "slick-50", and so on...all they do is lighten your wallet.

OP
OP

GRNGUARD15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green PP GT
Good to know guys! Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
my dad still uses this, good to know!

FordTechOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra
I used to I stopped its a waste of money, they had a giant lawsuit because it wasn't doing what it was suppose to it did nothing but corrode bearings twice as fast search zmax lawsuit.
Exactly. Zmax was sued because the product is nothing more than tinted mineral oil.

It does more harm than good.
Sponsored