Sponsored

Hard wire Radar Detector

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
I want to hardwire it to the fuse box by the passenger right foot panel. Any fuse that i can tap into that will power down Radar when car powers down?
Sponsored

OP
OP
rozay

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
Mods delete please I found another thread that answered my question

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
i hardwired it into the fusebox. Fuse #36. make sure you buy a micro fuse tap and not just the normal one. you can always just wrap the wire around the fuse leg, but i preferred a more cleaner install. there are many bolts down there that can be used as a ground. i used a normal screw that is just left of the fuse box. now doing all of this will really hurt your back from trying to fit in the passenger side foot well. drink a few beers and you wont feel anything! :cheers:

OP
OP
rozay

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
i hardwired it into the fusebox. Fuse #36. make sure you buy a micro fuse tap and not just the normal one. you can always just wrap the wire around the fuse leg, but i preferred a more cleaner install. there are many bolts down there that can be used as a ground. i used a normal screw that is just left of the fuse box. now doing all of this will really hurt your back from trying to fit in the passenger side foot well. drink a few beers and you wont feel anything! :cheers:
Thanks that's what I did this morning.
Sponsored