MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Compact Japanese - Zoom^3
New 2016 Mustang owner reporting in.

I have been lurking, researching, Youtubing, talking, and dreaming of the new Mustang for 15 months but last night I finally felt the time is right to pull the trigger and make the purchase. I'm now a proud owner of 2016 GT premium with PP, 401A, premier color accent, security package, and navigation. This car is by far the best car I had ever driven - coming from Japanese compact cars - with such a sporty driving characteristic.

For the past 15 months I had cross-shopped Jaguar XF, Infiniti Q50 and G37, used 335i, Miata, and 370Z. As you can see I was all over the place but after countless readings and test driving I finally realized I just want a good balanced sports car. That turned out to be the S550 all along.

I have been waiting for this precise moment to share my happiness because I'm so proud of my car...this is something very new to me.
S550.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rice_Stang_Vroom

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Rice_Stang_Vroom

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
congrats! beautiful car and the drive is amazing every time :headbang:
This car actually made me want to learn how to drive better! I want to explore the limit of this car has to offer.

Sponsored

yanks1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT/Calif Special Vert
Your GT looks awesome!!! Best of luck and enjoy. I have a '08 Vert and I love the new Generation but not practical for me to swap out yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rice_Stang_Vroom

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Your GT looks awesome!!! Best of luck and enjoy. I have a '08 Vert and I love the new Generation but not practical for me to swap out yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I would love to own a 2016 vert one day...maybe when I can actually move to somewhere with mild weather and all-year round sunshine.

mcgraw

Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Congrats! :clap2:

Man, that is super slick. Loving that color. Welcome to the family and enjoy cruising around in that thing this weekend!

OP
OP
Rice_Stang_Vroom

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! :clap2:

Man, that is super slick. Loving that color. Welcome to the family and enjoy cruising around in that thing this weekend!
Thanks man!

I should've take today off from work. Now I just want to sync my Pandora and just drive...anywhere and everywhere!

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Congrats Dude...you sure picked out a great Pony from the corral. Most people have something "BAD" happen to them on Friday the 13th...you however, have had a truly great day. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Rice_Stang_Vroom

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Congrats Dude...you sure picked out a great Pony from the corral. Most people have something "BAD" happen to them on Friday the 13th...you however, have had a truly great day. Enjoy!
HAHA! I failed to notice today is Friday the 13th. Luckily I didn't drive the Mustang to work today but now I'm debating if I need to drive home during lunch to make sure the pony is still safe in the stable...
Sponsored