Had the 350 out today!

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Had our 350 out today to put some miles on her, we picked her up from the guy that was putting on her new clear bra and window tint. We put right at 200 miles on her today for she only had 8.6 miles on her when we left this morning. This new 350 is just so fricken awesome that I'm lost for words, she is a real monster, it's so hard to keep your foot out of the throttle, of course my girl friend was going on and on, as I was driving her today, she going out of town this Thursday for 4 days then I'm back in this sweet 350 to do some more driving in her again. The Oil pressure was great, Oil temperature was great also, ( we did not go into the limp mod ) with my Tech Pack. Ha! Had some ask me were the Splitter was for the car, told him it was going back the Ford dealer for that! I'm So impressed with this new 350, and it's the best mustang ever has been made in my opinion, but I do not know anything, if I did I'd be sending space craft to Pluto. Ha! I DO LOVE MY NEW 350 Mustang. You guys that are still waiting on your cars, my heart go's out to you guys, I'm hoping before long you will enjoy your 350 soon. :ford: :cheers: :thumbsup: John
Sponsored