MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
It really is. A little more than I can spend otherwise Iā€™d jump on it. Theyā€™re 20 minutes from my house, I might go look at just for shits and grins anyway šŸ¤­

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
It really is. A little more than I can spend otherwise Iā€™d jump on it. Theyā€™re 20 minutes from my house, I might go look at just for shits and grins anyway šŸ¤­
HA HAAAAA
Definitely. Post up some photos when/if you do. šŸ‘

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Because itā€™s Brittany Blue I think that price isnā€™t that bad. Iā€™m assuming theyā€™re much harder to find brand new like that now but Iā€™m not that familiar with the market.

Sponsored

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
Sharp ride. Crazy that POTS are over ~$12k, & the entire CFTP pkg is only ~$18k on '22.

You'd look good rollin in bad boy, Mags!

If you go lk, ask um whats left on the 3/36 B2B. Should have arrived at its orig dealer by end of June/early July. May have went dwn assembly line same week as our own.

Decent price too. Be a screaming deal if it hadn't already been titled. Bit surprised it's still available.

Were they asking alot more until recently?

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Sharp ride. Crazy that POTS are over ~$12k, & the entire CFTP pkg is only ~$18k on '22.

You'd look good rollin in bad boy, Mags!

If you go lk, ask um whats left on the 3/36 B2B. Should have arrived at its orig dealer by end of June/early July. May have went dwn assembly line same week as our own.

Decent price too. Be a screaming deal if it hadn't already been titled. Bit surprised it's still available.

Were they asking alot more until recently?
Itā€™s a fairly new listing for them I believe. They just sold a Grabber Yellow CFTP that was listed for around $115k I believe. It just sold a week or two ago

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Because itā€™s Brittany Blue I think that price isnā€™t that bad. Iā€™m assuming theyā€™re much harder to find brand new like that now but Iā€™m not that familiar with the market.
I havenā€™t seen one with basically factory miles on it around here in a few months, so I think they are becoming a rare bird (except for those that have mothballed theirs). Brittany is a color I still have yet to see in person, so I might just have to go check it out.

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Picā€™s donā€™t do it justice, but to be fair that can be said about several colors. Some of the colors really accentuate the lines on these cars, and this is one for sure.

I havenā€™t seen one with basically factory miles on it around here in a few months, so I think they are becoming a rare bird (except for those that have mothballed theirs). Brittany is a color I still have yet to see in person, so I might just have to go check it out.

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Beautiful car! I wish I could swing it without being somewhat irresponsible. Hope the car doesn't disappear in some collection just to resurface in 10 years for double the money.