Sponsored

GT350s Are Hitting Dealer Lots!!!

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
That's actually not that bad at all. I would top out at 5K for ADM, if I really wanted the car. I would love an R car though.

I'll go $5k for an R since it's actually limited under 1000 but I rather wait a bit on a regular 350 since that's a pretty big loss just to be one of the first kids on the block with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Spoke to 5 dealers today, including my local dealer. All have only 1 GT350 in stock on on order, and all wanted a $20k markup.
I talked to Nalley last week and they wanted $5000 adm. Did you check with them?

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I talked to Nalley last week and they wanted $5000 adm. Did you check with them?
I did not, since they didn't show up as having anything in inventory/allocation from the search engine I used. I was trying folks I know have cars first (plus Hennessy, since I've bought several p-cars from them).

As someone else said, I would consider a $5k addon for an R, but I'd rather get the non-R since I'll be hauling kids around in this.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
I did not, since they didn't show up as having anything in inventory/allocation from the search engine I used. I was trying folks I know have cars first (plus Hennessy, since I've bought several p-cars from them).

As someone else said, I would consider a $5k addon for an R, but I'd rather get the non-R since I'll be hauling kids around in this.
Thom Hostetter is a good salesman at Nalley. They are set in stone on the 5k though. Good luck with the search. I'll keep my ears open. I am in Alpharetta too.

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thom Hostetter is a good salesman at Nalley. They are set in stone on the 5k though. Good luck with the search. I'll keep my ears open. I am in Alpharetta too.
I've had two bad experiences with Nalley sales. Tried to buy an in-stock RS4 and got a lot of run around in price; ended up buying a C63 off the lot. Went to Nalley first for my Taco and got a bait-and-switch after leaving my deposit; turned out the "in stock" truck was not theirs and they were calling around the SE trying to find my build.

Have not dealt with Nalley Ford, but I might swing by and talk to Thom.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I'll go $5k for an R since it's actually limited under 1000 but I rather wait a bit on a regular 350 since that's a pretty big loss just to be one of the first kids on the block with one.
Yeah,.....all personal preference I guess. I wanted the R car. Nithing wrong with the non R car, I just like the R car and it's attributes a bit more.
Good luck! :thumbsup:

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
Got this info from another forum.
No mark up at this dealer, they just sold a base for $46000
the dealer expect a red one in a few months.

It's vic bailey ford in spartanburg SC

troberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350 ordered, 08 bullitt, 14 stingray 3lt Z51
Received call from my dealer yesterday. My AG with black stripes 350 Track pack is in. Starting to drive there on Friday for Saturday morning delivery... :cheers:

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
$58k is a Tech pack, not a "base" in the sense of no tech/track options. Technically "base" in that it's not an R.

Prior posts I believe we're talking about one being an optionless base.

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
$58k is a Tech pack, not a "base" in the sense of no tech/track options. Technically "base" in that it's not an R.

Prior posts I believe we're talking about one being an optionless base.
People always complicating this shit.

350 and 350R are considered different models. Base means no options.

So base 350 means no tech/track and base 350R means no Electronics.

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That one looks like it's got the tech pack. but still.... $73k?? Jesus
I actually called that out in the Facebook forum, where this post originated. That car is already spoken for. Apparently the dealer has an allotment for the middle of 2016 which the GM will be offering with no ADM

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350

I hate to be a naysayer but there is no way a dealer sold a limited production GT350 (base) for $46K. Why would they possibly do that? Are they going to have a hard time selling the car for MSRP (or more)??? I dont think so. On top of that, I have the dealer invoice for mine (the actual invoice...I have a connection). The invoice amount for a 900A is $44,901 plus $1300 for the unavoidable gas guzzler tax plus Destination and Delivery of $900 plus the Shelby Advertising Assessment of $996 = $48,097. I'm calling bullshit on anyone driving one off the lot for anything less than this....
Sponsored