5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Step in the wright direction????

The car cover for my car showed up today. Car is still sitting at Flat Rock and has since October 13th with no shipping date.
Wow oct 13th I've got to get off this forum and just forgetaboutit
Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Wow oct 13th I've got to get off this forum and just forgetaboutit

I'm just hoping that FP's computer is incorrect and that the car is just going to miraculously show up at the dealer in a day or two!

But I'm not that lucky. My father always said "son if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck" :doh:

But, I thought I saw someone on this forum that said that they received their car and Ford's computers still said that it hadn't shipped??? I'd be cool with that, if that turns out to be the case.

mcgraw

Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
I'm just hoping that FP's computer is incorrect and that the car is just going to miraculously show up at the dealer in a day or two!

But I'm not that lucky. My father always said "son if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck" :doh:

But, I thought I saw someone on this forum that said that they received their car and Ford's computers still said that it hadn't shipped??? I'd be cool with that, if that turns out to be the case.
i would be fine with that as well. i had a ford rep call me back today, but basically she told me nothing. all she said was it was built and there are no holds from what she sees. i basically knew that. she said she would monitor it and let me know when it ships, but i will probably find out before her by calling FP, just sounds like she looked on the computer screen everyone else does and read the same info, built 10/22, no holds, just no released yet, does not know why at this point. ugh!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Disneyfun1

Have you received your car cover yet? Assuming you ordered one

Let me tell you when your dealer calls you and says i have some good news and you start to get excited and then drops the bomb that the good news is your car cover showed up. It's like damn!!!! Not what I was expecting to hear.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
Disneyfun1

Have you received your car cover yet? Assuming you ordered one

Let me tell you when your dealer calls you and says i have some good news and you start to get excited and then drops the bomb that the good news is your car cover showed up. It's like damn!!!! Not what I was expecting to hear.
when i just read you got yours, i just now texted the dealer to see if it came in yet, he said he was going to look for it now and see if it has arrived or not, so im waiting for an answer. i wish they would release the car already! apparently another dealer in town here got theirs last week.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I was in a middle of my staff meeting when my dealer called me last week.... in short, they got to disperse early. I had a flight to catch! :D

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Saw beautiful all black 350 last night at white bear lake autonation. They had just put in show room. $15k ADM on top of $57k sticker. St Paul, mn.
Hack's car!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I was in a middle of my staff meeting when my dealer called me last week.... in short, they got to disperse early. I had a flight to catch! :D

LOL!

I own my own business and I know when I get the call, I don't care what I'm in the middle of. I'M LEAVING!

Thankfully I don't have to jump on a plane or have hours of driving. I can be there in 30 mins or less. Kinda sounds like a pizza commercial :headbonk:

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
when i just read you got yours, i just now texted the dealer to see if it came in yet, he said he was going to look for it now and see if it has arrived or not, so im waiting for an answer. i wish they would release the car already! apparently another dealer in town here got theirs last week.

Let me know!

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
Just saw a GT350 Tech Pack in red with the black roof and black stripes leave Jim Burke Ford in Kern County today.

Spotted a tiny dent on the passenger rear quarter while the guy was in doing final paperwork. When they came out I told him and he and the dealers were both shocked. I only caught it thanks to light reflecting just right, dealer and new owner were going straight to the body shop after I pointed it out.

To the new owner, if you some how find this thread, nice car we will likely cross paths again in this 2 horse town.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Saw beautiful all black 350 last night at white bear lake autonation. They had just put in show room. $15k ADM on top of $57k sticker. St Paul, mn.
Interesting they told you $15k. Wow that's a lot.

Hack's car!
Well I guess it never was mine, right? :(

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Just saw a GT350 Tech Pack in red with the black roof and black stripes leave Jim Burke Ford in Kern County today.

Spotted a tiny dent on the passenger rear quarter while the guy was in doing final paperwork. When they came out I told him and he and the dealers were both shocked. I only caught it thanks to light reflecting just right, dealer and new owner were going straight to the body shop after I pointed it out.

To the new owner, if you some how find this thread, nice car we will likely cross paths again in this 2 horse town.
eric n's car!