Sponsored

GT350 Track Attack Program Begins April 2016

TripleYellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby GT350
I recommend you try Love Field. SW does not fly out of DFW.

Everybody loves a smart ass right??
Oops:doh: I meant Love. I've only lived here all my life - before they built DFW when all we had was Love Field.
Sponsored

ivanuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Ecoboost, 2016 Mag Trk GT350 On order
I also purchased the 150$ insurance. I plan to fly to Vegas (150$ flight) from Houston and take a scenic route to Utah.

canuhover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Registered 25-26 May. Can't wait.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
They replied with this:

Jeff. the program allows up to 1 year after taking delivery of the vehicle to attend an event. Hope this helps. Thanks.

I replied:

Tue 5:44pm
That's good info - does the program run all year?

They have stopped replying.

I just sent another message based on a suggestion made here:

One of the guys online had a great suggestion. How about reserving 1 spot a week for future R owners? It sounds like this whole program fills up fast based on what the previous Boss 302 guys are saying. A bunch of us who ordered Rs 5-6 months ago really want to participate but we're kind of in limbo here. Thanks and happy Friday!
Ok - here is the conclusion - for those that are far from receiving their cars but still want to attend:

Ford Performance:
Jeff, we appreciate the suggestion but the program we have in place appears to be working well. After you take delivery of your Mustang GT350, you should be able attend a track event. If you have trouble getting registered, reach out to us and we will work to get things right. Thanks.

Me:
I do appreciate that! I was asking partially for myself and partially for a group of people who are waiting for cars and also don't want to miss it. Should I convey this information to them?

Ford Performance:
Absolutely. Thanks.

Sponsored

bentley1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby (White with DIB OTT Stripes) #1233
I'm signed up for the May 5th. This is gonna be a BLAST!!!!

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
May 23-24 here!

MaxWW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, Mercedes Benz SL63, Ford Edge, RV6
so what does it take to sign up? Im guessing a VIN at the very least. Totally closed deal i.e. taken delivery of the car seems reasonable.

Like most R model hopefuls, all I have are promises and a deposit. Im guessing I have to wait to sing up too?

Max

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
so what does it take to sign up? Im guessing a VIN at the very least. Totally closed deal i.e. taken delivery of the car seems reasonable.

Like most R model hopefuls, all I have are promises and a deposit. Im guessing I have to wait to sing up too?

Max
VIN, date of purchase, dealership of purchase

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
can someone put together all the dates that we are going? might be neat to see if you are going with someone else

Sponsored

GT350FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Am I late to the game? Or, can I still sign up for one of the sessions. If I can, I might sign up for a extra day, didn't see the price for that yet.

Thank you.
Yati.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Still available for registration last I heard. I inquired about the extra day in the track prepped Boss and if memory serves me right it was around $1600 give or take.

The guy running it is easy to speak with and very helpful. Always returned my messages. Give'em a call.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I asked this in the other thread - probably should have posted here.

- My wife would like to go and drive the same two days that I do, can that happen?
- She would also like to be in a GT350 - can that happen? :)
- Sounds like I have to wait until the car is "paid for" before they will let me sign up? I wonder if they will let me sign up contingent on the sale.

Thanks

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I asked this in the other thread - probably should have posted here.

- My wife would like to go and drive the same two days that I do, can that happen?
- She would also like to be in a GT350 - can that happen? :)
- Sounds like I have to wait until the car is "paid for" before they will let me sign up? I wonder if they will let me sign up contingent on the sale.

Thanks

Yes, your wife can drive on the same days as you but she will not be in a GT350. Day 1 will cost her about $1600 and she will be in a track prepped GT Mustang. Day 2 will be exactly like yours at around $1900 and in the race prepped Boss. You can sign up as long as your name is on the order and you have a VIN. I signed up as soon as I got my Window sticker even before my car was booked. I might be a little off on the prices. I'm just going off of memory.
Sponsored