Sponsored

GT350 repop wish!

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I love the MRR M350, but they are a bit out of my price range. I hope AM or LMR comes out with GT350 replicas!!

:hail:
Sponsored

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
I love the MRR M350, but they are a bit out of my price range. I hope AM or LMR comes out with GT350 replicas!!

I'm in the same boat even after forum discount, I just bugged Alex from AM about them again and he responded that we should be seeing something from AM very soon

OP
OP
jpilone

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I can only hope it comes to fruition!!

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

I'm in the same boat even after forum discount, I just bugged Alex from AM about them again and he responded that we should be seeing something from AM very soon
Both of you :paddle: email me:
For one..... Not one other manufacture will give you a equal quality wheel as the M350 wheel from MRR Wheels, if you want a Strong yet light weight Flow Forged wheel that comes with a life time structure warranty please email me: I can NOT and I refused to let any one of the Mustang6g members ride on a "other " M350 style i would say F*uck me if i would to ever let that happen. lol Hit me up [email protected] NOW. :cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP
jpilone

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Two words: Lay Away. I live check to check. Gotta do my mods little by little

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Two words: Lay Away. I live check to check. Gotta do my mods little by little
lol i got you. !! I know one shop who is a great Amigo of mine that i can speak to, Ill see what he can do for you but for sure he can do a direct payment ( layaway ) plan for you.
is up to you man/

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I've been in a similar boat. I really like having a second set of wheels and tires but I know AM's reps are junk. I've been going as far as looking at GTPP take off's but I'm not sure it would be wise either. Ideally I want the new MMR GT350R reps 20x10 squared. I just think I'll wait for pricing to fall and for me to get settled in as I am in the process of separating from the military.

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
Both of you :paddle: email me:
For one..... Not one other manufacture will give you a equal quality wheel as the M350 wheel from MRR Wheels, if you want a Strong yet light weight Flow Forged wheel that comes with a life time structure warranty please email me: I can NOT and I refused to let any one of the Mustang6g members ride on a "other " M350 style i would say F*uck me if i would to ever let that happen. lol Hit me up [email protected] NOW. :cheers:

UPDATE....

Everything quoted above is the damn truth!

At first some may think, and honestly I did too, that this is just another vendor talking the talk but nonetheless I gave Carlos the benefit of the doubt. All I can say is WOW I'm so glad I did, his help and communication was on point and it was evident this is somebody that truly believes in the product he is selling, I ordered on Tuesday and they were delivered on Thursday, the wheels are noticeably lighter and look AMAZING! (See below)

Thanks again Carlos, and for anybody that was in my situation DO NOT hesitate to hit him up and see what he can do for you.

Murrica
image.jpg

Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
UPDATE....

Everything quoted above is the damn truth!

At first some may think, and honestly I did too, that this is just another vendor talking the talk but nonetheless I gave Carlos the benefit of the doubt. All I can say is WOW I'm so glad I did, his help and communication was on point and it was evident this is somebody that truly believes in the product he is selling, I ordered on Tuesday and they were delivered on Thursday, the wheels are noticeably lighter and look AMAZING! (See below)

Thanks again Carlos, and for anybody that was in my situation DO NOT hesitate to hit him up and see what he can do for you.

Murrica
Thanks for all the kind words and i hope your satisfied :cheers:
I have no filters guys and one day i may hurt some feeling but at least know that your getting the sweet truth with me.

outerlimits

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I too spoke to American muscle in regard to a simmer wheel
They said they should have something shortly
I am patiently waiting

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That is great that Carlos did what he did!!

What is the weight on the 19x10 and 19x11's?
Sponsored