spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Since the rear dimensions are the same, could the GT350 bumper fit the GT? I really like the way the quad tips look on the GT350 bumper, and I'm not a fan of the Roush Valance. With this car being out for awhile now, I'm a little disappointed in the available options.
Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Since the rear dimensions are the same, could the GT350 bumper fit the GT? I really like the way the quad tips look on the GT350 bumper, and I'm not a fan of the Roush Valance. With this car being out for awhile now, I'm a little disappointed in the available options.
I don't see a reason for it not fitting. Will likely be very cost prohibitive though. (Isn't the valance made out of that same carbon composite as the radiator core support?)

What I would really want to see is an aftermarket company produce a valance for base/premium model vehicles that is inspired by the 350.

OP
OP
spectremotorsports

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
I don't see a reason for it not fitting. Will likely be very cost prohibitive though. (Isn't the valance made out of that same carbon composite as the radiator core support?)

What I would really want to see is an aftermarket company produce a valance for base/premium model vehicles that is inspired by the 350.
I think only the front is carbon composite, but I may be wrong. Either way I would also accept an aftermarket inspired one that has similar looks, I just like the way the exhaust and diffuser look, adn would like something similar.

Sponsored