Sponsored

GT350 MSRP or Less Deals

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
This thread is for forum members to post leads on GT350s selling for MSRP or less (GT350R $10K ADM or Less). That way we have one thread to help forum members get a great deal on a GT350/R.

Mods can you roll all the MSRP or less leads into this one thread and make it a sticky?

Rules for posting in this thread (4/25/2016):

GT350 - Base, Tech or Track
-MSRP or Less Leads
-Car details in post
-Please restrict dealer and contact info to PM conversations

GT350R
-$10k or less ADM Leads
-Car details in post
-Please restrict dealer and contact info to PM conversations

As the market softens we can revise adding dealer info and contact into the main thread. That way we don't give these dealers a reason to join the ADM party with false demand until then.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cyoda44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium Vert
Ready to buy at MSRP.

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
One ask of the forum: if you do find an MSRP deal...please, PLEASE - don't post the dealership and sales rep's names directly on this site. Please have people PM you for the information.

We've had more than one instance where well intended people posted the MSRP dealer and rep's names on the forum, only to have the dealer hike the price up over MSRP once they started receiving multiple calls.

Let's make this work for us best going forward - thanks! :ford:

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Be sure you ask the dealer first. Not all of them are interested in long-distance transactions.

And, BTW, I'm not sure giving a bunch of dealers free advertising here is in the best interests of M6G. It needs paid advertisers to keep going. I'd rather see a spot here where ADM or less dealers could list their cars for a low fee.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
One ask of the forum: if you do find an MSRP deal...please, PLEASE - don't post the dealership and sales rep's names directly on this site. Please have people PM you for the information.

We've had more than one instance where well intended people posted the MSRP dealer and rep's names on the forum, only to have the dealer hike the price up over MSRP once they started receiving multiple calls.

Sounds like you're a pro... Oh wait :D

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Be sure you ask the dealer first. Not all of them are interested in long-distance transactions.

And, BTW, I'm not sure giving a bunch of dealers free advertising here is in the best interests of M6G. It needs paid advertisers to keep going. I'd rather see a spot here where ADM or less dealers could list their cars for a low fee.
I dont see why they would have much incentive to pay a fee to sell a car that almost sells itself.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
This thread is for forum members to post leads on GT350s selling for MSRP or less deals. That way we have one thread to help forum members get a great deal on a GT350.

Mods can you roll all the MSRP or less leads into this one thread and make it a sticky?
Great idea and appreciate you getting this started for the rest of our members looking for a new GT350/GT350R.

Having said that and in order to qualify for this thread does the selling price absolutely have to be MSRP or less or can a small ADM ($5K or less??) also qualify for this thread?

Reason being a dealership in Canada recently contacted me and offered me a 2017 R model at $10K over which I thought was reasonable based on the present market place therefore the reason for my question.:shrug:

Thanks again for getting this all started.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51

Agreed, I'll edit the first post to reflect that.

Great idea and appreciate you getting this started for the rest of our members looking for a new GT350/GT350R.

Having said that and in order to qualify for this thread does the selling price absolutely have to be MSRP or less or can a small ADM ($5K or less??) also qualify for this thread?

Reason being a dealership in Canada recently contacted me and offered me a 2017 R model at $10K over which I thought was reasonable based on the present market place therefore the reason for my question.:shrug:

Thanks again for getting this all started.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'd really like to keep this to MSRP or less. With that said R's with small ADM's can be added for now. I'll modify the first post.

Sponsored

Tanya88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tanya
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
I'm a saleslady at our dealership here in Pennsylvania. We have a Shelby GT350 that the original customer backed out on. I'm trying to sell the car and we have it listed at MSRP and that's what we are selling it for. Oxford white with blue stripes and track pack. Can PM me or contact me for more info. Again we are in PA. Have it posted on Instagram and Facebook also. [email protected] is my personal email. I have plenty of pictures of the car

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I'm a saleslady at our dealership here in Pennsylvania. We have a Shelby GT350 that the original customer backed out on. I'm trying to sell the car and we have it listed at MSRP and that's what we are selling it for. Oxford white with blue stripes and track pack. Can PM me or contact me for more info. Again we are in PA. Have it posted on Instagram and Facebook also. [email protected] is my personal email. I have plenty of pictures of the car
Thanks FTD and Tanya! Just sent this to a friend of mine Frank. If this was Magnetic Grey I would have been all over it! Look forward to seeing these cars get into owners hands and not looking pretty on Cars.com sitting for months!

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Looks...

I think what the window shows it was a Special Order Car, for some one, and maybe someone backed out on it! Just my thought, for my window sticker shows the same Special Order on the window sticker, that I did special order form my Ford Dealer! :cheers: John

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I think what the window shows it was a Special Order Car, for some one, and maybe someone backed out on it! Just my thought, for my window sticker shows the same Special Order on the window sticker, that I did special order form my Ford Dealer! :cheers: John
Yeah my special order GT350 shows that as well. I didn't back out of mine, instead the dealer jacked up the price when it showed up! I can't find pics on their social media pages for this one.

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
Because of the allocation process I believe all of the GT350's will show as special orders.
Sponsored