• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kentucky GT350 Brake Pads

BossMoss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT350 HEP
I am selling some new (front) and very lightly used (rear) GT350 brake pads. I’ve sold my 2020 Heritage Edition GT350 and no longer have any use for them. Since I didn’t track my car I switched to Powerstop Z26 brake pads all around and removed these.

The front pads are brand new OEM pads from Ford with zero usage and the rears were the pads that came on my car but were removed with around 500 miles on them.

Asking $225 OBO, these are sitting in my garage and would love to get them to someone who can use them. Located in Lexington, Ky or can ship at buyers expense. If you have any questions please ask!

IMG_8355.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

IMG_8356.jpeg

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8360.jpeg

IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8358.jpeg
Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score