1993 Coyote Coupe

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
Wow look in Chicago, I surprised to see so many.

rgvanover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
2016 GT350 #0106 Knoxville?Great Map

kammrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 crown vic
Hey MAV,
Possible to check in for Orlando Fl. (32817) thanks.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08GT, 13GT, 16GT350
Mine is #624 zip 23518 can you tell me what dealership this one is supposed to be going to?

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
GT350/TP order placed in June

So, I see the dot for my dealer in Huntsville, AL but my dealer is clueless of any new details. I called them last week and they know squat! LOL
I ordered at 2016 GT350/TP Magnetic..........How can i find out what VINS are on there way and when?

Thanks,

Harold the Newb

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
So, I see the dot for my dealer in Huntsville, AL but my dealer is clueless of any new details. I called them last week and they know squat! LOL

I ordered at 2016 GT350/TP Magnetic..........How can i find out what VINS are on there way and when?

Thanks,

Harold the Newb

Message Deysha here on the forum and ask her if there is any updates. You need to provide your full name and dealer I believe.

It may take a few days to get a response but she'll get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilskolio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 toyota tacoma, (ordered) Magnectic GT350
Hey MAV could you tell me where the ones in the Memphis area are located?

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Mav, you got a Map for Canada?
A whole slew of additional Canada cars will be assembled 10/26 and 10/27, bringing the total Canuck cars through that period to 45. No Rs, however, as only 38 so far will have been accounted for through the same period with only three having been added through the current month and fully half of the 38 slotted to stay within Ford.

Here's the list of Canadian stores with builds scheduled through the middle of next week and how many each has had so far:

PARKWAY - WATERLOO

DISCOVERY - BURLINGTON
FOMOCO SALES ADMIN COB 3 - MISSISSAUGA
DIXIE - MISSISSAUGA
ERINWOOD - MISSISSAUGA
METRO - CALGARY

MARKVILLE - UNIONVILLE
DESJARDINS - VANIER
SUMMIT - REXDALE
KENNEDY - OAKVILLE
CHARTRAND - LAVAL
MACPHEE - DARTMOUTH
CAM CLARK - AIRDRIE

BENNETT-DUNLOP - REGINA
COASTAL - BURNABY
BARRIE - BARRIE
ROSE CITY - WINDSOR
FORMULA - GRANBY
JUBILEE - SASKATOON
SHERWOOD - SHERWOOD PARK
BROWN BROTHERS - VANCOUVER
DONWAY - SCARBOROUGH
ORCHARD - KELOWNA
FRASER - OSHAWA
NORTH STAR - FORT MC MURRAY

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
MAV

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
No map for Canada, as there's no information available for Canadian dealers.

Sorry for the delay in updating the map...didn't get home until late last night, and will be busy most of the day today. I'll get to your specific questions ASAP!

Poki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R, BMW 328i
I'm new to this forum. So am I able to order a 2016 Shelby GT350 or GT350R from my local Ford dealer? I called the Ford dealer and it sounded like they can get only what is allocated to them. Is this car availability that limited that I may not be able to purchase one?

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I'm new to this forum. So am I able to order a 2016 Shelby GT350 or GT350R from my local Ford dealer? I called the Ford dealer and it sounded like they can get only what is allocated to them. Is this car availability that limited that I may not be able to purchase one?
You can buy what your local dealer happens to have in inventory or you may order a car built to your specifications through a dealer that has an available allocation which are limited in number to each participating dealership.

Poki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R, BMW 328i
Thanks Madlock for the reply. I'm not sure how to see the replies on this site, but got it on my email. I saw on this forum http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15440&page=3 a posting by Topnotch a picture of the car. It appears to be a lighter blue, not "deep impact blue". I don't see the lighter blue color as a choice. I love this color. How do I request this color, or was it custom painted? I am so excited I don't want to miss out getting one. Is ordering through a dealer the best way? I saw a posting that said he order through mav- what is that? Thanks for your replies!

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Thanks Madlock for the reply. I'm not sure how to see the replies on this site, but got it on my email. I saw on this forum http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15440&page=3 a posting by Topnotch a picture of the car. It appears to be a lighter blue, not "deep impact blue". I don't see the lighter blue color as a choice. I love this color. How do I request this color, or was it custom painted? I am so excited I don't want to miss out getting one. Is ordering through a dealer the best way? I saw a posting that said he order through mav- what is that? Thanks for your replies!
Like Madlock said. For example, my dealer were allotted 3 GT350's and 1 GT350R. Luckily I was able to get in early enough and placed an order. However, I think it is still early that you may be able to find a dealer with allotments not spoken for.
Sponsored