Sponsored

GT Premium Floormats - Dealer lost them

kpwv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I took delivery of my '15 GT Premium last week and they lost the factory floor mats. When I went to pick the replacements up today they were plain black. Can anyone tell me if the factory mats were plain or did they have a logo on them?
Sponsored

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hum, you just made me realize my 15 was equipped with FLRMATS A/W DLR INST LD-ACCY $95 and all I got was plain black floor mats. I need to pay my dealer a visit tonight.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
The factory floor mats would cost about $29 at AutoZone. Not impressive at all. I may have to get some real ones a little later, these will wear out.

Sponsored

1st time Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt.Auto.Premium.3.55
I took delivery of my '15 GT Premium last week and they lost the factory floor mats. When I went to pick the replacements up today they were plain black. Can anyone tell me if the factory mats were plain or did they have a logo on them?
Should have pony emblem..

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i want some weathertechs because they catch all the dirt but hate the look in sports cars. plastic mats belong in a truck!

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
plain and not cheap... any rubber backed mat these days is pricey. if they are foam backed, toss'em in the trash.

Sponsored

Mike JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3 EB Premium, Black
The $95 A/W option is for rubber all weather mats. They are fairly heavy, designed to hold a good bit of snow melt and do have a pony logo molded into the rubber. The driver side mat also has the holes for the mat retainer posts. Mine were in a cardboard box in the trunk when I picked up the car.

The Lloyd mats are much better than the factory carpeted mats. I got the ones with the silver pony and '50 Years' embroidered in the center. They're nice and thick and they look great.

STLStangGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Go weathertech. That was literally, my first investment as soon as I got the car. Ordered from Amazon. Free shipping got all for for 170 bucks I think, although the backs don't do very well if you roll with the front seats all the way back.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red