Sponsored

GT PP w/ eibach sportlines... No alignment needed?

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I put on the sportlines about a month ago and let her settle in and took it to a well known alignment shop that our car club uses and they looked at her and said nothing was off and that I didn't need an alignment. Said to come back after a few thousand miles and recheck but everything looked good. Happen to anyone else?
Sponsored

OP
OP

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
This is the top alignment shop in the city and it's an eibach authorized dealer.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT PP2
Some people say they only needed to align the front. I just got my eibachs yesterday and will hopefully get them installed next week.

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
When you lower the suspension the front tires will toe-out and excessively wear the inner tread. Definitely get the alignment corrected and post the printout.

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
I lowered mine on Pro-kit springs, and it ended up on the very limit of the GTPP alignment recommendations. No way in hell are Sportlines within OEM limits. Your toe will be off and camber too negative. The toe will cause squirrelly handling and excessive tire wear.

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
Installed Pro kit 4days ago...rear tires look like they need help but front looks good. Anyone else that needed a rear alignment??

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
just got the call from the dealer front & rear out .....ALOT....they are saying they need to loosen top nut on front strut and oval the top hole to help with front to pitch spindle out smh

Last edited:

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
just got the call from the dealer front & rear out .....ALOT....they are saying they need to loosen top nut on front strut and oval the top hole to help with front to pitch spindle out smh
That is one way to do it but not the Ford approved way. There are "crash" bolts you order on the strut that allow for camber adjustment.

Sponsored

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
this is the dealer...see how it all works out with the specs when they are finished

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
Rear wheels cambered in bad....but they are saying numbers are in spec. Taking car back Monday

Anyone else having this problem with Pro kit?

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I've had the sportlines for a while and still haven't got an alignment cause I can't find a rack it can drive on. Haha. But I have been keeping a close eye on my tires, the contact patch is still a very healthy amount of the tires' surface. I will definitely have one done before my new wheels n tires come, though.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT PP2
I just had mine aligned yesterday with no issues, I have the pro kit

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
You definitely need to take it to another shop. Like others have said, i have the Eibach Pro kit and it was waayyy out and needed alignment; Hell, i could look at it and see it needed an alignment. A friend of mine owns the shop and had to add camber bolts up front and spent half a morning on the phone with Eibach figuring out the rear.
Sponsored

Last edited: