• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY: Vogtland suspension

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all, just thought I'd share some information that I received recently from the importer of Vogtland suspension.
I've posted this because we FINALLY have a local business COMPETING for our business.
I saw the Vogtland Coilovers listed on a US site for $1600USD. Our local bloke can do these for $2100 AUD (delivered virtually anywhere in Oz)'any day of the week.

Below is his reply when I asked if he could look after the community, via a group buy -

Hi Burkey

Depending on AUS$ (just tanked today) but I would think 10 members for Vogtland coilover kits we should be able to get these down to about Aus $1890 including delivery to Melb, Syd, Brisbane and SA suburbs a little extra for country and WA/ NT.

Vogtland Spring Kits available in the following drops. 35mm Front and Rear, 35mm Front and 25mm Rear, 25mm Front and Rear. 10 member buy in $365 including delivery as per above. We are getting low on some of these but have another shipment on the water due in mid June. We will honor the spring prices for any group buy even for the new shipment. These springs work extremely well with Standard shocks, sway bars, bump stops.

Re sway bars in two weeks we are meeting with company reps who manufacture for Ford Performance etc. will have more info then.

Please note that all of the Vogtland Product is made in Germany.

Hope the above helps.

Let me know if we can help you further.

Kind regards
Fred

So, if you're an interested party, just reply with what you might be looking at.
Cheers.
Sponsored

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Interesting I was thinking the steeda springs but this may be better.