Sponsored

GREAT customer service on a 2016 order!!!

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Like most of you, I sit here every day hoping for news on when my car will be issued a VIN or get a build date. If you ordered a 2016 car you probably know by now that stock orders are going to be built first, then retail orders. So who knows when we will actually get our cars. My salesman has been excellent so far, and just emailed me some exciting news today. He is aware of the "stock before retail" issue and his manager had a stock issue of theirs FULLY changed to my specs and had a VIN pulled and it will be built on August 10th!!!! This was not a request of mine and it was done completely unprompted. He knew how bad the wait was killing me. How is that for customer service? I am beyond excited that I can now get my dream car and also get it much quicker. A big thanks to Pundmann Ford in St Charles, MO for going the extra mile. Two thumbs up!
Sponsored

Reactions: 113

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Happy for you man, now can you get your people to call my dealership and tell them to do the same with my " status quo " retail order . Thanks :)

Reactions: 113
OP
OP
ZIGZGT

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you guys could call your salesman and see if they could do that for you? Now we know they can do it. It doesn't hurt to ask!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
If the salesguy called me offering this I'd take it. But at the same time I'm okay with waiting a bit longer (September/October) for delivery because that gives me more time to save up for my large downpayment

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
If the salesguy called me offering this I'd take it. But at the same time I'm okay with waiting a bit longer (September/October) for delivery because that gives me more time to save up for my large downpayment
My complete car payment is sitting at the bank and i'm starting to buy aftermarket stuff off it. So my car has to get here ASAP if you know what i mean ! ;)

OP
OP
ZIGZGT

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My complete car payment is sitting at the bank and i'm starting to buy aftermarket stuff off it. So my car has to get here ASAP if you know what i mean ! ;)
Must be nice!!!! Mods will be off the table for me for a while. Stupid sales tax.....
Sponsored