got my Cervini louvers installed

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
temps were up high enough to get these installed. I wasn't really a quarter louver fan but i'm happy with the Cervini's! they compliment the Roush hood vents very well.

IMG_0763.jpg
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Very nice! I think Cervini really puts a lot of thought into their design engineering. Even a simple thing like how many louvers there are, making it so they aren't too thin or fat so they look great with the car.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Looks great, I'm thinking about getting these to match my roush vents, too!

Do you have any more pictures by any chance? I'd love to see the car from further away.

Sponsored

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That looks so good. I think I'm going to have to order them. How's the visibility with those installed?

OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
That looks so good. I think I'm going to have to order them. How's the visibility with those installed?
Only had it on the road once, didn't really bother me too much. It's hard to beat the low profile look of the Cervini'$... just a little spendy

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
It's really not that bad. To test it, I taped a piece of black posterboard on the inside of my passenger's 1/4 window. The driver's side is useless anyway, the driver can't see out of it or at least I can't.

There are really just a couple instances I had an issue on the passenger side. When you are trying to see at an angle on the passenger side it does leave a little blind spot. Like in a parking lot and you're backing out, there's a little area you're not quite sure if you're catching in the reverse camera and behind the passenger's front window. Also, there's one road near me where it ends at a road and you pull out to the new road almost parallel and it's on the passenger's side. 99.9% of the time you'd never notice it. Normal driving like on the highway the mirrors cover everything.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's really not that bad. To test it, I taped a piece of black posterboard on the inside of my passenger's 1/4 window. The driver's side is useless anyway, the driver can't see out of it or at least I can't.

There are really just a couple instances I had an issue on the passenger side. When you are trying to see at an angle on the passenger side it does leave a little blind spot. Like in a parking lot and you're backing out, there's a little area you're not quite sure if you're catching in the reverse camera and behind the passenger's front window. Also, there's one road near me where it ends at a road and you pull out to the new road almost parallel and it's on the passenger's side. 99.9% of the time you'd never notice it. Normal driving like on the highway the mirrors cover everything.
Thanks! I had louvers on my 2006 GT, but they had slots so I could at least see out of them haha.

I wish there were more videos of these aside from the general installation ones on CJPP/AM. $300 is a lot to blow without being super concrete about loving them.

OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I wish there were more videos of these aside from the general installation ones on CJPP/AM. $300 is a lot to blow without being super concrete about loving them.
Took me a while to pull the trigger. I can do a walk around and put it up on YouTube if you would like!

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
temps were up high enough to get these installed. I wasn't really a quarter louver fan but i'm happy with the Cervini's! they compliment the Roush hood vents very well.

IMG_0763.jpg
I think they look great on the S550. Since there is no visible "B" pillar on these cars, the louver fits really well into the roof/belt line.

And it is a great match for the hood vent....:thumbsup:

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Not the best video, will get another outside this w/e

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks fantastic!! Thank you! I'm sold, gonna grab a set of these. Did enough tape come to adhere to the entirety of the back of the louvers?
Sponsored