Sponsored

Glory days of selling for what you paid??

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Can't understand why anyone would want to sell after such a short time. The biggest hit in value is always going to be in the first year. Why take the hit for someone else?
If you're skint, you're skint. Don't think many are choosing to sell willingly but when it's over a year from order to delivery, as it was initially, things change.
Sponsored

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Sold mine a couple of weeks ago with 5k on the clock for about £500 less than I paid for it ... but that doesn't include the approx. £2k I spent on it.

I didn't get a lot of interest but you only need one person to want it. Mine was up for about 5 weeks before I actually got a genuine caller .... it was mostly dealers offering about £30k for it - despite me clearly stating in the advertisement 'no canvassers' ..... but there you go, some folks obviously have trouble reading :doh:.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Bet if you rang him looking for an orange one he'd suck his teeth and say "they're hard to come buy; it'll cost you more".
Exactly that happened to me on a "light yellow" BMW 325 (it was gold). Much sought after when I bought it. When I came to sell it, took it back to the same place and he tells me he would need a special buyer for that colour. Thanks mate, that'd be me then :thumbsup:
As it happened after I got rid all my mates told me they'd always thought it was rank rotten...and I guess it was, looking back.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
The Ford offer makes sense - I was offered £25 for my EB so +£3k (ish) for the GT as per the original pricing seems about right.

Personally I think you will be able to get a little more than £30k. Summer is coming and buyers will start to look around now I reckon. I'm hoping to get £28k minimum for mine, will advertise at £29-30k. Ambitious I know!
Any news on the model Kristian ?
have you posted it
thanks

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Sponsored

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I don't really want to sell mine just yet even more so with the summer time here, my plan is to get the refreshed 2018 GT sometime next year (don't give me a hard time). I've got insurance and tax coming up at the end of the month which would be better used towards the next one, means having no car for over a year but I can live with that.

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Here's mine, I fell asleep and they had tattoed a plane instead..............:D :D

mustang..jpg
Sponsored