Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
let me first start off by saying I'm aware that it's a bit early in the year to be thinking about this but the early bird gets the worm so here I am, I am looking for a dealer somewhere (preferably in or near Texas) to purchase my 2016 GT350 from, I would like to solidify my preorder asap. And it MUST be at MSRP this is a deal breaker for me. I realize this is far fetched but from what I understand, not impossible. I will be trading in my 2013 Boss 302 for the 350, and I am willing to drive cross country to buy. So if any dealers on here could please contact me or if anyone on here knows any dealerships that can help me, please list them below. Thanks for any help you can give!! Btw I tried posting this already in the order/tracking section and got no response so please lend me any ideas guy, I really would like to own one of these:D
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
When it gets closer to launch and you don't mind getting it from MD. The dealer I do business with should be selling them for MSRP depending on their allocation. We need to see what the allocation is first because that will drive initial pricing.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
It's not impossible. Just start calling around. I called many dealers and what I've found is that the big dealers won't even call back. The small dealers will try to get a deposit out of you but may not be able to deliver. The sweet spot for me was the mid level volume dealer. They are more apt to try and please their customer base and cultivate a relationship for return business.

The dealership I'll be buying from is owned by faith based people who give to local charities. My main contact is the sales manager who has been working at Ford dealers since 1986 and says he's going to retire from this one. So going forward if he delivers a GT350 to me he's going to get a future truck sale and hatchback for my daughter.

I should have bought my wife's Explorer Sport from them but the bigger dealer close to my work had what we wanted in stock. After doing business with the big dealer they won't even call me back about a Shelby and now I regret giving them my business.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
When it gets closer to launch and you don't mind getting it from MD. The dealer I do business with should be selling them for MSRP depending on their allocation. We need to see what the allocation is first because that will drive initial pricing.
Well either way, could you PM me their contact info, I'm gunna be all over any leads I get, thanks!

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Crater Lake Ford in Medford, Oregon typically is pretty good about MSRP deals on limited production cars. Plus, no sales tax in Oregon :)

I think the only car I saw them throw an ADM on was a S281 Extreme (back in the day, yo) and a Roush Stage 3 car. Their GT500's and Bosses did not have an ADM.

TRACK CRAZY GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2010 VW GTI, 2016 Mustang GT350
Personally I don't think there is a dealer in the country that will sell at MSRP. The dealers that I have talked to are all aware of the interest and all the hype the press and Ford have given the car. They are going to get every penny they can out of us. I have the money in hand for a GT350 but will not pay over MSRP. Maybe after the first allocation of cars are sold one may be able to find a dealer selling at MSRP. Lets hope after the first dealer allocations there will be more to come.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
This is why the Tesla Sales model is the way of the future. Get rid of the Dealerships and deal direct with the Manufacturer.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
This is why the Tesla Sales model is the way of the future. Get rid of the Dealerships and deal direct with the Manufacturer.
exactly, except the federal gov isnt too happy about all that and are currently looking for way to stop their sales model.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
Crater Lake Ford in Medford, Oregon typically is pretty good about MSRP deals on limited production cars. Plus, no sales tax in Oregon :)

I think the only car I saw them throw an ADM on was a S281 Extreme (back in the day, yo) and a Roush Stage 3 car. Their GT500's and Bosses did not have an ADM.
Sent them a email, no luck, theyve already got their first too sold for above MSRP

Sponsored

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
The dealerships with the politicians and the petrol companies in their pockets are fighting it... But, innovation being what it is.... Tesla sales are working. In fact if the entire process takes place online then the car can be delivered to your door without the use of a dealership. The showrooms would just be to actually see a car... then you go home and complete the order or do it in the showroom right on your cell phone. I don't think we're far from this happening, the Govt can't keep it contained ...sort of like how Marijuana is now a marketable product. If the public pushes for it to happen....its going to happen.

Come to think about it....FoMoCo has the pull and the balls to make that happen. If they get enough complaints about dealerships scalping their cars with ADM's then they'll listen.

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Here in Houston to go AutoNation Katy Ford, they sell all their ordered cars at MSRP. They will even take x-plan for it.

They claim to be the number one mustang seller in the US, so you know they have the allotments

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Here in Houston to go AutoNation Katy Ford, they sell all their ordered cars at MSRP. They will even take x-plan for it.

They claim to be the number one mustang seller in the US, so you know they have the allotments

Galpin also claims to be the largest Mustang dealer.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
You will have as good of a chance at buying a Unicorn at MSRP at least for the first year.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.