Garmin Catalyst Edit Data

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Those who have a Garmin Catalyst & have more than one vehicle profile saved on it, have you ever recorded sessions, only to realize afterwards that you had the wrong vehicle selected? And you cannot edit the data to change the vehicle? There is no way to do this once a session is recorded and therefore the Leaderboard would reflect a time that is not pertinent to that vehicle. If so please let me know. Garmin is asking how common this problem is when 2 or more vehicles are used with same catalyst.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Following with interest.

I have ave only used mine for the M1 so far, but plan on using it next week for a test and tune on my Lemons car. Interested if there is a fix in the event I make a mistake.

Would also be interested to know if it can be edited if the wrong driver was inadvertently selected for a session.

OP
OP
IanKar

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Following with interest.

I have ave only used mine for the M1 so far, but plan on using it next week for a test and tune on my Lemons car. Interested if there is a fix in the event I make a mistake.

Would also be interested to know if it can be edited if the wrong driver was inadvertently selected for a session.
Yes - I think this is going to be included if there are enough requests.

Number39

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I have made this mistake when switching cars. The ability to correct the car (and driver) after recording the session will be a great feature.

sirben711

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 10R80 w/ FP Tune
I know nothing of Garmin Catalyst. But if it is anything like their Garmin Connect stuff, I would think you should be able to change that stuff after a session in the app on your phone... based on each activity / recording.
Sponsored