Sponsored

Full-Race: 500whp Capable, and OEM Spool. (EYE BULGE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
I was lucky enough to work with Full-Race on perfecting their Twin Scroll 7163EFR turbo kit for the 2015+ Ecoboost mustang. Now that we made some small changes to make sure the fitment is spot on and it is simplified for the end user, the kit is ready for purchase!

Here are a few logs from my dyno session the other day where I made 430whp/440wtq on a completely stock fuel system running 93oct and ONE can of BOOSTane (www.boostane.com) to a full tank which comes out to 102oct. I plan on meeting up with a friend early next week down in Florida to get on a dyno and do some more tuning with my methanol kit on to make some more power before hitting up the Ecoboost Battle at the NMRA event in Bradenton, FL.

As you can see in the pictures below, I am able to achieve 1 bar of boost in 400rpms, and full boost (27psi) in 800rpms.

Here is how the Full-Race Twin Scroll EFR Kit compares to the OEM turbo. I'm going to use 25psi for reference.

Full-Race
Start - 2,539rpms
1BAR (14.7psi) - 2,971rpms
1.7BAR (25psi) - 3,256rpms

Stock Turbo on E85 (Highdominator's car)
Start - 3,000rpms
1BAR (14.7psi) - 3,357rpms
1.7BAR (25psi) - 3,530rpms

Difference
1BAR - 75rpm
1.7BAR - 187rpm

Your eyes aren't deceiving you, you can have a big turbo upgrade kit with damn near the same spool as stock. My car is an absolute MONSTER on the street, just imagine that insane torque spike you get with the stock turbo but it never stops. You are pressed in your seat the whole time.

Dynographs will be posted next week on this post, and on facebook. The dyno I was using this week had a bad RPM pickup and would drop the data from 3k to 5k but luckily enough it caught peak HP/TQ haha.

Any questions please ask, I know the complete in's and out's of this turbo kit. Build time is currently about 4 weeks from the date of order.

Full-Race's retail price is $4,999.00 without coating or intercooler. Catted downpipes are available and UPR catch can users can also have a fitting welded on for plug and play fitment just like the UPR kit normally comes.

PAY NO MIND TO THE ULTRA SWEET CATCH CAN SYSTEM ON MY CAR, IT DOESN'T EXIST IT IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION!

Sponsored

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Im looking to be 5k poorer in the future :/

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I know how my car feels on the street, that car probably feels like being touched in your special spot by a freight train. Impressive to say the least.

I'm curious to see how mine changes with the new turbo. I bet it won't keep up.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
I know how my car feels on the street, that car probably feels like being touched in your special spot by a freight train. Impressive to say the least.

I'm curious to see how mine changes with the new turbo. I bet it won't keep up.
Yes, the Full-Race kit is making me jelly. Which turbo were you planning on getting?

Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Yup, this looks like a winner. Maybe next year, or sooner... If I don't find an ADM free GT350.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oh, it is going to be the staple for turbo kits moving forward for sure.

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
Running a catted DP and 91 tune what numbers could you ballpark? or if you can ballpark that at all. would like 380-400 hp/tq all the way to red line with a turbo upgrade and catted DP.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Yes, the Full-Race kit is making me jelly. Which turbo were you planning on getting?
I'm waiting for my 5558 to ship. It should spool decently, just curious how well it does. Not looking to set records with it, just run 10.99.

Once I build the shortblock I'll probably get a new snail and get stupid with it after I max the 5558 out.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Curious to see how the 5558 compares. Within 200 rpm hopefully

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Running a catted DP and 91 tune what numbers could you ballpark? or if you can ballpark that at all. would like 380-400 hp/tq all the way to red line with a turbo upgrade and catted DP.
I am going to be going to AZ at the end of March it looks to do some 91oct tuning. We will see. I'm going to guess around 370-380.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Full-Race/EFR wins! Anyone looking for a used MAP turbo kit lol

Edkiefer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR4ti
Not even close lol. Spool on a 5558 is about 3750@24psi.
Since you did testing on dyno , in higher gears would same fast spool time compared to stock turbo apply in lower gears to, where turbo doesn't have as much time because of faster rev's ?

Your results are very impressive and not what I would of expected even in best conditions .
I mean the larger turbo turbine shaft/impellers have more mass so twin scroll must really help a lot , is this ball bearing version too ?

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
I am going to be going to AZ at the end of March it looks to do some 91oct tuning. We will see. I'm going to guess around 370-380.
I think you can beat that on my car. Has fmic and full exhaust. I'm about that on the stock turbo on torque. Just needs more top end. Might need you to bring a meth kit also. :D
ecobooststang.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.