• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS *postponed*: Trufiber 3" cowl painted

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
5/4 @ 7:47 pm est: Hood is not for sale and is on hold at the moment. It is at a shop now trying to get paint matched better.

I am the 2nd owner. Original owner had it on for probably a month then sold his car.

I'm in the process of trying to find someone to respray it as the paint match is off. The problem I'm having here is finding someone who will at least try who doesn't want to repaint half my car because "orange is hard". I also got a brand new roush bumper on the car painted by roush. If roush can match it, someone ought to be able too but i certainly don't want to repaint that roush... The hood as it is right now is more Clemson orange vs the redish orange of CO. You only see it from certain angles but the paint match is off.

Anyways if someone wants before I find someone who wants my business, throwing it out there for exactly what I paid for it. $650. That's cheaper than you can get it unpainted. So even if you want to paint it another color, it's still cheaper. Orange hood vents included. Oem vents fit. Hood itself is in great condition.

Local pickup. I'm in Lexington SC. It's about $150 cheaper than you can get it unpainted. Put that money towards paint.

black vents in pics not included, see last pic for the vents it comes with

wegSmysh.jpg

B1ILQirh.jpg

osh3MrYh.jpg

Last edited:

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I want a cowl hood for my car, but I'm in the Kansas city Missouri area so shipping would kill me I'm sure and then id have to get it painted to :l

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yeah I can't ship it either. I don't have the box and it's a risk.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
I would've taken it if you'd ship.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Wish you were closer to NY.

Good luck with selling!

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
wish I could ship it! honestly by the time we ship it it would probably almost be as much as an unpainted one. The deal is obviously the best for local pickup. biggest savings are there.

I did find two shops today that want to paint it and try to get it to match without painting my car. $500 for one and $737 for the other. Debating if it's even worth my trouble. I just don't want to paint a perfectly good roush bumper and fenders in fear my oem hood would never match after that or I sell the car for the next refresh. Trying to avoid a mess and a mistake.

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i thought about it for two secs. but not really a fan of cf.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Bet it would look good wrapped in satin black !

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i'm sure it would but having black hoods that are not the color of the car is not really my style.

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
Tell them straight up if they can't match it then they can't charge and get it in writing

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
i'm sure it would but having black hoods that are not the color of the car is not really my style.
I always thought that when people would put a carbon fiber hood on a really nice car and destroy the look of the car. Your car look fantastic with the stock hood :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
for sale is postponed right now. it's at a shop trying to get paint matched better.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Posted in wrong thread.... Sorry. :(

Last edited: