• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS - Niche Essen & M/T - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
I just purcheased a set of MRR M350 wheels from Carlos and Paul at N4SM. I need to sell these, PM me with a reasonable offer. I'll try to make somebody a deal.

Mine are Niche Essens 20x10 - 40 offset front and back with M/T Street Comps 275/35 front & 275/40 rear, with TPMS sensors, they have 2500 miles on them. $1500 , do not want to ship and will not separate tires and wheels. If you have any specific questions about them that I can't answer I will get you the answer from Paul at N4SM, who I purchased them from.
[/URL]Untitled by Danielle Tison, on Flickr[/IMG]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Comp Orange
Great looking wheels!

Reactions: WKT
OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Have not decided yet, I've got to talk with Paul and see what we can come up with.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
OxfordPP, I would be up for trip if you are.

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
OxfordPP, I would be up for trip if you are.
Haha I'll have to pass. I love the wheels but that's a long trip, not sure if I want to run street comps either since I have to deal with so much rain down here. They're a great combination though, bet you'll get someone to scoop them up quickly!

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
No problem Oxford, I understand.

Re-rx7, I think the shipping would be to expensive, we'll see.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Not sure what I want to replace them with, I've spent hours looking on the web at wheels and haven't really found anything that I like a lot better than these yet.
:headbonk:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
anything else you go with, you'd prob be spending more too. if you were to change it would probably be for a different style I'm guessing? do you like the m350 replicas?

Tbh I would keep what you got, but somethings got you wanting a change! Prob all the velgen and vossen pics? :p

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
I do like M350's a lot. I guess maybe I want a color change, still looking. All these Velgen and Vossen pics are tempting. If you know anybody around Lexington, Irmo, or Columbia looking for wheels let them know.

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Still availible